Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » For those with Myspace

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For those with Myspace
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After you log out, I love those I think it's called like true.com and it shows videos of girls chatting on computers almost as if it was to chat with you. A couple are on beds or couches with their feet up and soles in one of my favorite poses.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeaaa i love those [Big Grin]

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnnyater
Board Regular
Member # 20933

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnnyater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha i know exactly what you're talking about.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markymark88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah what the fucks up with that. [Mad]
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed it too. Alot of those ads have women in "the pose" with bare feet.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of MySpace, check mine out. It's a bit of a taste of what you will get at footgurl.com, Bulletins, Blogs, Questions and Photos. Hope to add some of you to my Friends soon....

http://www.myspace.com/footgurl_eliza

*Eliza

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive never got those! So i just log in and log out and is should see this? Doesnt happen to me [Cry]
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just going to make a post about that too. I see it all the time. I guess they're finally realizing the power of the foot. I mean, I thinks it finally becoming the norm. Vids are ALL over youtube (YES!!) and people are seeing tthat and seem to be ok with it.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... becomng the norm, yes. I think "the pose" and other footcentric posing give an impression of ease, comfort and stress free imagery. It says, "I'm at home and want to get comfortable." If you are want to appeal to that type of scenario, than this is the way to go, IMHO. WE have finally broken the sound barrier. [Hop]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont see it [Cry]
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems like they cut back on it. They found out about us lol.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like those alot. haha makes me want to join it just to see the chicks like that. lol
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Everyone I know I posted this a long time ago but check out myspace now they added a couple of new amazing videos of that tru.com website girls on beds or couches in my favorite pose laying on their stomach feet swaying back and forth.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links