Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Used shoes how to get them?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Used shoes how to get them?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,
Why is it that alot of women have caught onto foot fetish and sell their well worn shoes, the amount of sellers on e-bay and various other sites has increased so much in the last couple of years I have noticed more and more since I first connected to the internet only five years ago. The genuine seller can have a very prosperous selling turnover, recently I was tracking an e-bayer to see that her shoes were selling on average three pairs per day and making much more money worn than sometimes what actually people pay for new shoes.

I confess I like to smell ladies worn shoes but have now become much more better at spotting a fake seller, amongst my findings and to my cost before the strangest thing was a woman advertising her worn shoes with her feet in them and actually her boyfriend was wearing them to get the foot scent in them, how did I find out a friend of mine knew the couple he has a foot fetish and knew the girlfriend's feet never smelt, so be careful when buying worn shoes. I would like to hear how any guys on here can crave their foot fetish for well worn shoes, we can not all be lucky enough to have wifes/girlfriends who can supply our foot fetish needs

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
revolteef
Loyal Member
Member # 18627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for revolteef   Email revolteef   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your right about being careful and getting ripped off. I lost over $100.00 from a so-call flight attendant from a MSN group I belong to called
" Pictures of Flight Attendants Shoes". There are several on there claiming to be selling their own worn FA shoes or other FA friends shoes.
This Loser claimed to have such smelly feet that she had to remove her shoes before she was even allowed to come into her house. What I received was a pair of blue pumps that someone had actually pissed in to make them smell!!!! And just to make sure I was right I took a black light and held it to the inside of the shoe...It glowed like HELL!!!!

And to beat it all, The shoes I was sent, wasn't even the one's that she worn in pictures that she e-mailed me.
Here is her ID and e-mail she goes by, you guys need to look out for and be really careful. cabin_crew_x@hotmail.co.uk

Stick to ebanned.net. They have the real deal for the most part. Be careful for the one that post the same pictures on all their auctions. I would have to say those are the fakes!! Sexycj is the best!!!! Check her out!!! You will not be disappointed.

--------------------
TAZ

Posts: 52 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i used to buy off ebay back in the old days where it was easier to snoop intel about authenticity of the wearer but nowadays there seems to be a bunch of dudes that just want to make a deceiptful buck.

stick with swiping shoes from your hot neighbor's daughters if you want some good authentic stinkies [Mmm]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
revolteef
Loyal Member
Member # 18627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for revolteef   Email revolteef   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm lucky enough with my job that I go into homes everyday. So when I'm alone and get the chance guess where the first place I head for? The lady's shoe closet or rack... I always have my camera in hand. Maybe I'll post some pictures of some of my favorites.

I would never steal any. Why should I when I have use of them there.

I love my job!!!!!

[ May 09, 2007, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: revolteef ]

--------------------
TAZ

Posts: 52 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wonder837
Board Regular
Member # 15894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wonder837   Email wonder837   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sister in law got so many shoes and since I got her home key... It's like Disney World every day! I just pick my shoe of the day [Smile]
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by revolteef:
The lady's shoe closet or rack... I always have my camera in hand. Maybe I'll post some pictures of some of my favorites.

YES!! Please do and maybe film some shots of face pics off of pictures or something too so we can have an idea of the owner's face of the stinkies you are sniffing [Mmm] [Mmm]
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I am seriously debating whether or not to sell mine on the site. But do you guys only like to buy shoes? Do socks or slippers count? I wear slippers with no sock a good portion of the time if I am at home and they are WORN. But I never read about slippers, just shoes.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elizabeth,
I like my girlfriends slippers because they are the only footwear of hers that has any aroma, I love shoes more than women themselves, my girlfriend said she never met anyone who loves shoe shopping so much. Slippers are fine but for me I prefer a nice pair of worn shoes of course not too dowdy footwear

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure your girl loves the shoe shopping too.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
I'm sure your girl loves the shoe shopping too.

Yes Elizabeth she does like shoe shopping, as I am apart from her at the moment I bought her some nice red patent wedges we looked at, I am seeing her soon all being well. Our relationship is long distance at the moment. [Cry]
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Eliza, I'd love to see some pics of your feet in those slippers. Think you can post some?

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=007405

You can see them there. I am selling them, some flipflops and some toe-socks.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links