Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What happened to?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What happened to?
Boundfeet
Member # 23064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boundfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all footguys out there.

I´am looking for some of the best footsites that have ever existed but they have all been gone.

it´s belgiumfeet loulafeet skyfeet paradisefeet and feet-feet all these sites were the same host fantastic models awsome pictures and movies please if anyone know something tell me.

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right paradise feet is gone- they had been around forever. I just found their clip store thou- http://www.clips4sale.com/store/219

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
flipflopfans.com was also a good website I don't know where that went.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish Kayleigh Mara's site would come back. What was it, beautifulfemalefeet.com?
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, also there was a Jennysfeet, she was a beautiful Puerto Rican girl with great feet. It may still exist but it hasn't been updated for years.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barbarino:
I wish Kayleigh Mara's site would come back. What was it, beautifulfemalefeet.com?

Oh yeah dude! I'm with you 100% on that one. Beautiful Bare Feet was a killer site, especially because of Kayleigh Mara. She set the standard to how a footjob should be given in my opinion.

I'm also saddened to see DF Productions seemingly on its last legs. They're still there, but they don't seem to be updating anymore.

Myndi Fox rocks my socks!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Existence   Email Above Existence       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's not forget Mistress Pedrianna. Her feet & toes were EXTREMELY sexy.

--------------------
I am 2nd. to God in power. I am the semi-supreme being.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What ever happened to Ohmyhose.com? She had amazing feet. She is the reason my foot fetish flourished. She ahd an awesome clip that was labeled 'Baby Oil Footjob', wow, that was great. She was also one of Wu's feature models and she also wrote for Wu's Column. What happened?
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by b883r:
What ever happened to Ohmyhose.com?

Was net searching the oddest, unrelated thing on Google the other day and the first result that clued me in on this answer is here:

1st Google Result for - foot fetish perverts get jailed

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:

Was net searching the oddest, unrelated thing on Google the other day and the first result that clued me in on this answer is here:

This is the same bullshit that got Clinton in trouble. It's stupid that people cannot have a life outside of their job. I say if your not doing anything illegal why does it have to affect your job? If I like getting footjobs from my wife and showing them on the web, this does not make me any less of a hard (no pun intended) worker.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow the mystery is solved! Thanks for digging that up Tyler. That is a shame too. They did nothing illegal at all too. I'm guessing they made the connection with his wife and him running the site. That just sucks.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:

I had heard from other forums about this but good job on actually finding the article

they still have a site ya know but her face is blocked out

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

they still have a site ya know but her face is blocked out

Yeah, sad the guy lost his job so now I guess they need to keep it going to have some kind of income coming in if he's hunting around for a new job.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elvis
Board Regular
Member # 10619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elvis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
these toes looked awfully similar to ohmyhose.com

http://toetallysexy.com/

Posts: 13 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links