Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » why start a foot website? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: why start a foot website?
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why does anybody do it?

is it really that fun?

is it the spare cash? I can't imagine any make great money

do they just like the attention?

do their boyfriends like knowing that other guys find their girl atttractive so they feel a website will validate this?

i'm single but honestly if I had a great looking chick with great feet I would never have a single thought of starting a website or posting her pics on a forum

why does anybody do it?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sure am grateful that others are willing to do it though [Joint]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

LOL! I must say that I'm grateful too!

I don't have a girlfriend either, but I don't know if I would go through the hassle of starting a website dedicated to pictures of her feet. It does seem like quite a bit of work. I guess those who do this all have their good reasons for doing it though.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
quote:

LOL! I must say that I'm grateful too!

I don't have a girlfriend either, but I don't know if I would go through the hassle of starting a website dedicated to pictures of her feet. It does seem like quite a bit of work. I guess those who do this all have their good reasons for doing it though.

pretty much how i feel [Big Grin]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QaiQiske
Board Regular
Member # 12458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for QaiQiske   Email QaiQiske   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I think it's obviously the spare cash. Pics, Clips, Site Memberships, they all can add up REAL quick. That's why I'm getting into it. Building a website isn't really that difficult(then again, I am Web Developer by profession). If you're into it, it becomes a Labor of Love. Let's see; have a girl sit in front of you and take pictures of her feet for a couple hours... Doesn't seem like a bad idea to me. But that's just me. There's a certain social aspect, as well...

A lot of the webmasters that I've talked to about this don't post pics of their girlfriends, rather pics of friends, or models that they meet. This way, it's more business and less personal. All I know is, it's a great way to make a little money, indulge my fetish, and add to my portfolio as Web Developer.

Anyways, that's what I think of this whole thing.

Posts: 29 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vittoria Erotica
Loyal Member
Member # 21753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vittoria Erotica   Author's Homepage   Email Vittoria Erotica   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or you're a perv like me and get off on being watched [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 67 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

why does anybody do it?

So Mighty Mike will have plenty of material to spank his monkey to until he gets a new girlfriend. I'm just trying to help a brother out that's all! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:

why does anybody do it?

So Mighty Mike will have plenty of material to spank his monkey to until he gets a new girlfriend. I'm just trying to help a brother out that's all! [Laugh]
and I thank you for that [Big Grin]

but what is in it for you seriously?

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For my own personal amusement mostly. Its fun shooting pics and clips, but it doesn't take up a lot of time. Some folks make it a full time job by probably spending almost as much money as they make on their sites hiring models. We do it during a little free time on a day off when the kid is at school. If it was for making big bucks I know I wouldn't be doing it. However, We've been posting pics on the net since the early 90's for free so it isn't just to make a buck. I just like showing off her feet. What can I say? [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are building www.footgurl.com for a few reasons, but I can honestly say that we wouldn't be building the site if I didn't want to be an active participant. I love doing the photos and even more I like to hear what guys and girls think of my feet. I was very shy about them as most of you have read, but now I almost feel like a girl with "Catholic girl syndrome". Like I want you to see them. So maybe it's not all about the $$$ for everyone.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vittoria Erotica
Loyal Member
Member # 21753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vittoria Erotica   Author's Homepage   Email Vittoria Erotica   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
We are building www.footgurl.com for a few reasons, but I can honestly say that we wouldn't be building the site if I didn't want to be an active participant. I love doing the photos and even more I like to hear what guys and girls think of my feet. I was very shy about them as most of you have read, but now I almost feel like a girl with "Catholic girl syndrome". Like I want you to see them. So maybe it's not all about the $$$ for everyone.

I totally agree here! I feel the same way.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 67 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why ask why?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well for me i just love feet so much i decided to start a website on it

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by scrunchlover:
Why ask why?

why not?

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being at the shoots is definately a + point [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links