Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Prettiest Feet in Texas

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Prettiest Feet in Texas
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have anyone seen this article about the Pretty Feet and Hands product. If they are going to have a Prettiest feet in the USA contest I want to be there..

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://ftper.newsusa.com/Thumbnail/feet_188B.jpg&imgrefurl=http://about.newsusa.com/article-site.asp%3FArticleId%3D3379&h=288&w=216&sz=11&hl= en&start=39&tbnid=LA5p5pn5tl5pTM:&tbnh=115&tbnw=86&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpretty%2Bfeet%2Bpictures%26start%3D20%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D20%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet!

I tell you it's a great day to be a foot-lovin guy. I've never seen so many barefeet everywhere in the media: commercials, infomercials, shows, movies, print...

Saw an infomercial for an excercise program called Fluidity last weekend. 5 or six young barefooted gals watching their barefooted instructor in these low-impact stretches. Lots of "footage".

And I can't even count the number of TV and print ads that I've seen barefeet in. Love it!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Sweet!

I tell you it's a great day to be a foot-lovin guy. I've never seen so many barefeet everywhere in the media: commercials, infomercials, shows, movies, print...

Saw an infomercial for an excercise program called Fluidity last weekend. 5 or six young barefooted gals watching their barefooted instructor in these low-impact stretches. Lots of "footage".

And I can't even count the number of TV and print ads that I've seen barefeet in. Love it!

That's amazing! I just saw that same informercial this morning, and I was going to comment on it. When I set my PVR up, I'm going to try to capture it and post it somewhere, ir it's not on youtube or something already.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links