Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How to camouflage a digital cam to take candid pics?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to camouflage a digital cam to take candid pics?
yupyup
Board Regular
Member # 21834

Icon 14 posted      Profile for yupyup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are very good candid photos out there, you can see they were made really close to the girl's feet, very risky in my opinion. How do you guys hide your cameras? maybe put it in one of those small school bags where you put pencils and stuff and cut a hole only for the camera lens?
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to know the answer to this question too... i have a 1.3megapix cell phone camera and am hoping to take some pics

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bad02080
Board Regular
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bad02080   Email bad02080   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luckily for me, I've got a HP Pocket PC w/ built in camera. It's only 1.2 megapixel......but boy does it work !!!! It has afforded me some very nice shots w/o drawing too much attention to myself.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good news i just bought a 1gb memory card for my phone so many pics to come lol. on ebay for 16 bucks with shipping and all!

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phones are the way forward...If your looking to get covert candid shots ! Ive have a sony k800i, Featuring a 3.2 mega pixel camera. with all sorts of features to get the best etc, Not to mention zoom too [Big Grin]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

yeah i saw that phone, pretty damn good specs for a cell phone

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

FootLuke
Major Player
Member # 18835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLuke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehe, here I found something http://www.taperedtoes.com/candidtips.htm [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sorry about my english [Mad] learning in progress...

Posts: 110 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just FYI to some of those who might not have already thought of this (if applicable). Do not attempt this if you plan for a career in politics

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links