Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » another "feet- man" perving on your missus!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: another "feet- man" perving on your missus!!
bigtoeslover
Major Player
Member # 22141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigtoeslover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has any of you ever seen another guy checking and/or admiring your missus feet/toes..?
Or perhaps a girl/mature woman doing it..?
(For the record...I have...both men and women...and it was the most horny-charged experience..!!
She caught on to it and played with her sandals and flashed her tootsies for all to see..!!!

Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that I can recall- but I'm with you, catching someone especially a guy, admiring my wife's feet would be very exciting! Makes me extremely proud to know that they're all mine!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get very excited watching guys lick my wife's feet
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i caught it for the first time a few weekends ago, i couldnt help but laugh a little to myself..
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best is when I catch a guy looking at my girl's peds and I make eye contact with him and give him a nod! You should see the look on the guy's face...dumbfounded! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love when it happens, and it happens a lot to my wife, who has great feet (check out my posts in the pictures forum) and wears revealing shoes.

Like bluetoelover, I've always tried to acknowledge to the other guy that I'm cool with it. A little smile, a little nod ... it goes a long way. Everyone's happy.

A quick true story: My wife and I are good friends with our neighbors across the street. We frequently get together for dinner or just to hang out. One day, the wives went shoe shopping, and his wife (Debbie) was looking at something very slinky, almost fetishy. My wife (Dee) said the shoes looked interesting. Debbie confided that her husband "has a foot thing," as she put it. Dee smiled and said, "I totally understand ... mine does, too!" As they continued talking, they both acknowledged they love the attention -- foot rubs, etc.

So a few days later, we were at their house, relaxing in their living room. Dee was wearing some sandals that highlighted her pink-polished toes very nicely. Debbie looked at her husband, and he was looking at Dee's peds, so she decided to tease him about it. "Are you staring at Dee's feet again, hon?"

He was a little embarrassed, but before he could become completely mortified, I smiled broadly and told him it was OK, that I also love sexy feet and that I'd been drooling over Debbie's feet for months. It wasn't exactly the smoothest moment at first, but he and I came to an agreement that we are both die-hard foot men and that we have very cool wives.

Needless to say, that started a much deeper friendship between us and them, and over time, he and I have been able to do a little bit more than simply stare at the wives' feet. [Smile]

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was younger, a buddy of mine (a fellow foot-fetishist) kept starin' at my girlfriends feet and I almost decked him for it.... BUT I found myself starin' at his girlfriends feet too... So I was very confused goin' through this adolecent phaze.....

Don't mind too much now. When we were seein' a friend off at the airport (a couple of months ago), another buddy of mines girlfriend, (quite a hottie) kept on takin' quick glimses at my Mrs's peds & and one moment fixed for a good 5 - 10 secs... I was wearin' shades and did the ol' head facin' one way and eyes goin' the other.... I was amazed and got quite hard...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When my now-ex-wife and I were dating, we hung out frequently with several other people, including another guy that kind of had a crush on her. At the apartment she shared with my bud and his girlfriend, there were a couple of times she and I would be sitting on the couch, and he would be lying on the floor near us watching TV or whatever (other seats would be occuppied by our other friends.) Sometimes, I'd pull her up onto my lap, and her pretty feet would be hanging off the couch an inch or two above his face. He would never move away, and I'd rock her playfully now and then, even causing her foot to come down on his face sometimes. She didn't seem to notice, but I bet he did..!
Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been complimented on my wife's feet from other guys. I said to them, "She knows what I like." [Wink]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend has pretty little feet and she has a nice plump butt. She love to wear tight jeans and flip flops. I catch guys all the time looking at her butt and feet.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tintin19153:
My girlfriend has pretty little feet and she has a nice plump butt... I catch guys all the time looking at her butt and feet.

What else is there? [Roll Eyes] Oh yeah, an attractive face is always welcome to the ass/feet combination [Big Grin] . LOL [Thumbs Up] . Ass/feet are a definite staple on my menu [Mmm] [Drool] . RRS Baby! [Woot]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnpeter
Loyal Member
Member # 23295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnpeter   Email johnpeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife had beautiful feet... I was always proud to see her show them off. And if I caught another guy looking, I'd feel even prouder because I knew they were all mine :-)

--------------------
- young enough to act stupid, old enough to know better

Posts: 68 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one of my ex's who was a stripper used to describe some of her sugar daddy's to me. BTW she did not know I had a fetish at the time.

but she would tell me how these rich guys would pay her all this money just to suck on her feet. and when i asked her more about it, she described the action as "it made them happy".

LOL, that was always such a turn on for me to hear it from that perspective, cuz I knew damn well as a minimum it made those foot guys "happy" if not a hell of a lot more than that.

it certainly made me hard, but i was a cringing unconfident wussbag back then who could not reveal my fetish to her that early in our relationship. totally turned me on though to think about those lucky sugar daddy's who wanted her feet so bad though.

this is her.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerryan
Loyal Member
Member # 23296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerryan   Email toesuckerryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't want another guy perving on my girls feet... I'm the jealous type I guess.
Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking is one thing, but my first, initial, gut reaction if someone wants to do someone to my girlfriend's/wife's feet is to knock them out...heh, you guy's have been warned. [Evil Grin]
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links