Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » we need to do something about leggy pauline!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: we need to do something about leggy pauline!!!
bigtoeslover
Major Player
Member # 22141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigtoeslover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't control myself..! The world needs to know about this woman..!!
THE BEST LOOKING TOES/TOENAILS IN THE WWW...!!!!
Do yourselves a big favour and visit her site...some of the samples pics alone are enough to make your mouth water...!!
And her face...she is gorgeous..!!
May the good Lord bless her...and all those that lay eyes upon her..!!
(Please fellow tootsies lovers...give me an opinion)Thanks

Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NL
Member # 20282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's cute, but her toes are a bit too long and knuckley for my taste.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nick67
Loyal Member
Member # 15006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nick67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think u are on the money bigtoeslover i hv always been a fan of her feet just can't enough of her feet can't any decent high resolution pics of her feet on the net just make do with the small pics - hv u got some nice res pics of her
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigtoeslover
Major Player
Member # 22141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigtoeslover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry nick67...all i have is the same old crap from her site...and to me that is "holy shit"...
thanks for your reply..

Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bigtoeslover:
I can't control myself..! The world needs to know about this woman..!!
THE BEST LOOKING TOES/TOENAILS IN THE WWW...!!!!
Do yourselves a big favour and visit her site...some of the samples pics alone are enough to make your mouth water...!!
And her face...she is gorgeous..!!
May the good Lord bless her...and all those that lay eyes upon her..!!
(Please fellow tootsies lovers...give me an opinion)Thanks

you must be her boyfriend trying to get us to join her site [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footking
Board Regular
Member # 23046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footking         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Legggy Pauline has the sexiest feet I have ever seen. Everything about her is perfect in my opinion.
Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sure wish I was her boyfriend. I have joined her site a few times. 3 in total I think. Her feet are just way too perfect! If she were to do a footjob video, wow, just wow. That is all I can say.
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pauline is incredible indead. her toes are slim and long and her toenails are slightly long as well, which is a huge turn on in my opinion. she has a very pretty face, great figure and pretty hands as well, her feet don't need any more intriduction, they're incredible, she doesn't do worship pics or clips, same goes for footjobs and stuff, so it's only foot erotica or something, but pretty as she and her feet are, i can honestly say i prefer her site (joined 3 times already) to any other footSEX site, just because her feet are annoyingly perfect!!

thanks pauline, keep it up

desmond

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigtoeslover
Major Player
Member # 22141

thanks lads...very kind of you...
i thought i was going mad...never seen anything like it...to me there was only mocha and nobody else...but pauline certainly blew me away!!
her toes are just amazing..!!
thanks again to all that replied..

FootLuke
Major Player
Member # 18835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLuke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Youtube is full of her videos, just a while searching... [Tongue]

--------------------
Sorry about my english [Mad] learning in progress...

Posts: 110 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey
Loyal Member
Member # 20306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont like her big toe.
But nice site indeed

--------------------
Amateur GF feet www.mygirlsfeet.com

Posts: 95 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigtoeslover
Major Player
Member # 22141

why don't you like her big toe..?
what about it don't you like..??
i think they are (her big toes)some of the prettiest ones in the net..
could you give me a femenine opinion..?
thanks.

nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like her vid clips although Her feet are not my favorite type rather too long and narrow and toes long and knuckly, still not bad stuff though.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetakias
Board Regular
Member # 6937

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetakias         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually she has some worship clips..
if you haven't notised she is in the latest updates on feetweek.com
http://www.feetweek.com/updates/05-11-2007/may11.htm

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links