Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » DAEMONESS threads removed?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DAEMONESS threads removed?
spiderwebb
Board Regular
Member # 22928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spiderwebb   Email spiderwebb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi..last night i noticed an unseen photo of the delicious daemoness on here.
but not its been removed. how come?
its such a shame that she doesnt continue since i think judging by whats written on here and other forums/sites she was one of the most popular girls around.
come back daemoness! [Cry]

Posts: 22 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4merly lover_of_feet11
Board Regular
Member # 21284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4merly lover_of_feet11   Email 4merly lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree...she was my favorite
Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You won't ever see her doing photo sets again.

Sorry.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she was a favorite for sure! how are you so sure she won't be back? i've noticed many girls have dropped from the foot scene...is it just from personal issues?
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by russ:
she was a favorite for sure! how are you so sure she won't be back? i've noticed many girls have dropped from the foot scene...is it just from personal issues?

Because I was dating her. We stopped doing sets months ago.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you aren't dating her anymore?

I guess she got tired of guys sending her pics of their cock lol

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...I knew I shouldn't of sent that last pic, lol.

I kid. Such a shame we won't be seeing her feet anymore. Camille is a rising star though - in my opinion.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links