Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Turn on the TV!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Turn on the TV!!!
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That woman with no arms who does everything with her feet is on Discovery Health! 9:00 EST on Comcast Ch. 21!

My dream girl!!!

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sucks! I am flipping through right as this thread came up and I get Discovery, but not their health channel - hey, I'll settle for a girl baring her soles on a Veet commercial and then surf over to WWE Raw dudring a catgirls fight and there's sexy feet everywhere!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her and her husband hold 'hands'. He holds her foot on park bench!

It's SOO Hot!

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sux that I'm missin it!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It comes on Discovery Health tonight at 11:00pm Central Time! Less than an hour away. Set up your TiVos or VCRs.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with A&F_FootDude05, the commercial for that Veet shaver is awesome! Hanes also has an ad for womens underware that has alot of barefoot women in it....hot barefoot women!
I have seen the show on Discovery health before.....its pretty sexy how talented she is with her feet. Thanks for the heads up!

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember seeing a clip about her before, i believe she was brushing her teeth (pretty sure it was on youtube). pretty cool how she can still do all those things, imagine if she made you a sandwich [Big Grin]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
...imagine if she made you a sandwich [Big Grin]

I'd like it if she made a sandwich alright...as long as her feet were the pieces of my bread and my dick was the pickle. [Hump]

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I saw it last night and she did make a fried egg sandwich on toast for her kid. She was sitting on the counter cooking with a spatula between her toes. She was actually really good looking and in amazing shape. Sadly she had lost her arms at the age of two when she was accidentally electrocuted. She seems to have adjusted very well regardless.

It was cool seeing her sitting on the park bench with her boyfriend with him holding her foot. You know that guy must get the most incredible footjobs!

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would her name happen to be Barb Guerra? If so, then they have broken up a few years ago. But I would bet ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY that she can give THE best footjob in existence. I'd marry her.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
Would her name happen to be Barb Guerra? If so, then they have broken up a few years ago. But I would bet ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY that she can give THE best footjob in existence. I'd marry her.

That is her! In fact here's a link to her website: http://www.fitnessunarmed.com/

And here's the famous clip that everyone here has already seen. This looks like it was shot in the mid 90's. This is not the same thing that was on TV last night. Hopefully a clip of that will pop up soon!
http://www.sonnyradio.com/barb.html

and the full story clip from Ripley's:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PuB8oQocaaY

[ May 29, 2007, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Ok, now I'm really intrigued by her. Doing a small search on the web finds the most incredible clips!

Here she is peeling and then eating a banana...yes with her feet!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JZxAv_6Cg40

--------------------

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would seriously marry this woman.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:

oh i'm sure she can man, and i'd love to find out for myself [Woot]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty girl but that was freaky as hell, not in a good way

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links