Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » anyone else seen this?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: anyone else seen this?
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 5 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
like i said in my other topic i've been seeing all kinds of feet at work recently, and i saw something the other day that caught me off guard a bit. there was a girl wearing flip flops, simply gorgeous feet, and she had her nail painted but also a french pedicure. so it was basically colored (dark blue i believe it was) up until the tip when it was white. i mean it looked good and everything, i'd just never seen that before. anyone else seen this before?
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I have. It looks pretty good to me too. I've also seen what would otherwise be a normal French pedicure, but the tip was painted red, instead of the normal white, and there was a little design on each of the big toe. That was hot.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's very interesting what they're doing with incorporating different colors into a french pedicure, rather than just the clear or natural nailbed with white on the tips. It seems that the french pedicure is quite common now so it's really cool to see some variation with different colors involved.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
call me boring, but i am happier with one solid color. the french pedicure was hot when it first came out, [valley talk]but its just like sooo passe[/valley talk]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex used to paint hers dark blue with chrome tips, that was pretty cool lookin. I've seen a girl with lime green and florescent orange tips, and vise versa on the same girl where i used to work.

I think it kicks ass, but there's just something about the colors of the french pedicure with white tips, that just makes a foot look perfect. Especially my girlfriend's!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DaBootman, that sounds freakin' hot the whole dark blue w/ chrome tips [Mmm] didn't happen to get pics of when they were like that, did ya? [Wink]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah its pretty cool

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DaBootman:
but there's just something about the colors of the french pedicure with white tips, that just makes a foot look perfect.

QFT [Drool]

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually prefer seeing women's feet with solid color painted nails that has a sparkle.
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links