Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » pregnant women's feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: pregnant women's feet
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a girl i work with is pregnant, and she's got some great looking feet with nails usually painted a pink color. i mean personally i think pregnant women are cute in general, but i wondered what others thought of the idea of massaging a pregnant woman's feet. i think she'd be more receptive to a foot massage and everything, though this girl at work said it's more her back which is obvious.

sorry just kinda throwing around ideas in my head. kinda bored at the moment. i know some of you probably won't like the idea or whatever, and that's cool it was just something i was thinking about.

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won't mess with pregnant girls because for the most part, they've got a guy that takes care of them already. That is, I won't ask or anything, but if she wants me to give her foot or back rub (and I'm good at both), then by all means I'll hook her up.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RJ82, it makes me wonder if pregnant women's feet need more massaging - your post is good as it strikes up some new ideas.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well its been 10 year since my wife was pregnant, but I always massaged her feet before, during, and after the pregnancy so I really don't recall! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a great thing to do for both parties involve. Reminds me of when I would massaged my wife's feet when she was caring my son about 9 years ago. Again, it's a great thing. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude05:
RJ82, it makes me wonder if pregnant women's feet need more massaging - your post is good as it strikes up some new ideas.

glad i could help [Big Grin] like i said i've always found pregnant women to be cute as hell, just something about them (can't explain it). and of course i understand they got someone else to take care of them (boyfriend, husband) but still if she wanted a foot rub i would ablige.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links