Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Another "guy getting arrested for his shoe fetish" story in the news

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another "guy getting arrested for his shoe fetish" story in the news
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently some dumbass decided to break into a high school, steal women's shoes (over 1500 pairs), and take them to his home so he can smell them. Another case of giving us foot guys a bad name.

Click below for the story:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/05/29/ap/strange/main2864967.shtml

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 474 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
makes you just want to go up to guys like that and just [Nut Kick]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy smokes! this idiot gives all us good guys a bad name! that is crazy that some cable dude could have such access. those poor girls who lost their shoes must be tarnished [Cry]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People like that, who take their proclivities to extremes should be locked up. Permanently. These are High School kids we're talking about here. Hope they throw away the key.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When he does get locked up, I think Bubba, Pookie, and Chewy are gonna want a word with him.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an asshole! Creepy that he liked young girls too.

It's too bad that people feel like they have to sneak around and violate others to fulfill something as simple as the desire to enjoy a woman's feet. It seems that there are tons of willing participants on the female end of this spectrum that there should be no reason for a guy to break into a school to "catch a whiff".

[ June 01, 2007, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: Eliza Durden ]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate to say it, but there are people in this forum that do similar stuff and brag about it. Not to the extent of the article, but they boast about "borrowing" a pair of flip flops and "having their way with them". It's disgusting and immoral to take something of someone elses without their permission for your own sexual pleausure.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lambskin:
I hate to say it, but there are people in this forum that do similar stuff and brag about it. Not to the extent of the article, but they boast about "borrowing" a pair of flip flops and "having their way with them". It's disgusting and immoral to take something of someone elses without their permission for your own sexual pleausure.

Guilty! I am one of these guys... I know it's immoral and I don't boast about it... but that's just the way I am.... Don't mean to offend, but it's just what I do... Though I wouldn't go as far as this dude....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People who leave creepy comments on random webshot teen girls' pics also give us a bad name..ahem!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18382 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikenice
BANNED
Member # 17035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikenice   Email mikenice       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guilty too, ive thieved a few pairs of dirty hose. not high schoolers hose though.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Guilty! I am one of these guys... I know it's immoral and I don't boast about it... but that's just the way I am.... Don't mean to offend, but it's just what I do... Though I wouldn't go as far as this dude....

oh wow, that is a good point, i've never borrowed flip flops but i have caught a sniff of some hot shoes before and put them right back. it is a good point you bring up that even this innocent version is still a violation in some of the same respects. I'd hate to end up like those weirdos who steal like high school shoes and stuff though cuz that is going way too far IMO,,, and it's downright disgusting and immorral!

hope they stick him in jail to keep young women and their shoes safe

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yesiluvsoles1
Major Player
Member # 22835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yesiluvsoles1   Email yesiluvsoles1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that was real dumb

--------------------
wanna trade footjob vids...jus pm me

Posts: 127 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links