Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Am I sad?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Am I sad?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I think maybe I might be sad with my fetish especially when it comes to one particular type of shoe, the mules like my avatar I just love, I bought over thirty pairs of the internet and guess what nobody wears them, I have seen a few pairs the last week or so and I still get an instant erection every time of course the feet have to look good in them. What is about these shoes I cannot tell you I like the open toes and backless soles and leather mules in black are my favourite. My girlfriend even thinks they are now out of fashion but I just love them am I sad? you can tell the truth

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess everyone has their own thing. Doesn't turn me on that much I just love seeing girls in flip flops. I don't know what you bought them for? Unless try to sell them for a lower price to girls then you could see them wear it lol.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Octoberbaseball
You are right why did I buy them all I do not know what to do with them all actually, I think I bought them because I actually love this footwear more than women themselves, you do not see that many pairs worn these days and when I spot someone wearing them I have to follow them. I always remember an ex-girlfriend's friend had a pair and she had really cheesy feet I stole her mules and the smell was so nice I have never smelt such an aroma today after all these years. The good thing about these shoes is that you have open toes can see the tootsies and backless soles so you get to see the soles and when a woman walks in them you get to see her arch, I love them so much.

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLuke
Major Player
Member # 18835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLuke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually I think problem is that it brings back to memory your ex-girlfriend. Sell the shoes,for money buy a memory erraser, errase your memory and everything will be ok. [Big Grin]

Now seriously, maybe you will become better answers from anyone later but I try to say as much as I am posible with my half dictionary english. I had too similar type of problem, not with shoes or footfetish, but doesnt matter. So tell yourself that you are able to overcome this dependence. Just try dont follow your favorite shoes each time after notice them on the street. And when you did it, it will make you happy and you will know that you arent an animal but a human who can say: No dude, not now!
[Wink]

You won!

[ May 30, 2007, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: FootLuke ]

--------------------
Sorry about my english [Mad] learning in progress...

Posts: 110 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are by no means sad! we all love different things associated with feet mate.

i absolutely love dirty sweaty stinky trainer socks. does that make me sad? NO, because other people might like vainy feet, or pale feet, or someone pooing on them! you know what i mean?
lol

[Smile] hope this helps.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links