Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Nancy's sexy dominant fighting feet- old true story

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nancy's sexy dominant fighting feet- old true story
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nancy is my friends very sexy wife, and I have written many true stories about her. She is in her mid 40's and she stands 5'8 and weighs about 135 pounds. She has short blonde hair, blue eyes, long lean toned legs and gorgeous and very well pampered and pedicured size 8 feet. She gets weekly pedicures, and loves her toes to look great in shades of red and pink. What makes her facinating to me is that she has a fetish for her own feet. She loves to show them off in sandals and flip flops, and she loves how they look. She knows her husband and I have foot fetishes, and she enjoys teasing us often. Nancy is a very successful corporate woman who earns high six figures in salary, she is not white trash. Having said that, she is a green belt martial artist too, and this rich corporate woman loves trampling and kicking and stepping on the faces of other women!!! I find that so so hot!! She loves making other females smell her sweaty stinky bare feet! The fact that she is proffessional by day, and a female foot dom away from the office, drives me crazy. Over the last 14 years Nancy has had about 36 foot fights, wrestling matches, and martial arts battles with many different females, and when she wins, she always steps on the losers face with her smelly bare feet, and makes them really smell them, kiss them, lick them and worship them, many times right in front of me and her husband! Her record in these fights and encounters is an amazing 30-6, she loves to win. In one of her karate fights in a dojo she fought a tall pretty brunette Irene, 44 years old 5'10 140 pounds. After a feel out process Nancy nailed her with her bare foot on the side of her face connecting against her ear. Irene staggered, losing her balance, and Nancy landed a round house kick hard with her toes smacking her cheek. Irene let her guard down, Nancy saw the opportunity, and she fired a straight kick with her bare foot nailing Irene in the nose and mouth flush! She landed on her back. She was dazed and hurt badly, gasping for air. Nancy in front of everyone walked over to her and placed her sexy smelly right pink toed bare foot into her face, stood there and posed over her. Irene could do nothing but lay there and smell her foot DEEPLY, and kissed her foot while it stepped on her face. She was being totally humiliated by Nancy. Nancy stood over her smiling. Nancy had her foot in her face for what seemed like ages, but was about 5 minutes until she took it off Irenes crying, coughing and choking face. When Irene could almost get up, Nancy asked her if she enjoyed smelling her foot! Irene wanted to kill her, but of course she couldn't! Another victim of Nancy the foot! This is an absolute true story I HOPE YOU LIKED IT- and for those who don't want to believe it- I'M SORRY!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
qqqq
Board Regular
Member # 14615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for qqqq         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your friend is one lucky bastard.I'd love to see pictures of her in action.Thanks for sharing this awesome story about this awesome lady.
Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[IMG]http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/4053/nancyfeettrample008ig2.th.jpg[/IMG]
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story. I'd like to hear about her beating her husband though too. Did he let her win or did she beat him in a fair fight? And she punished him in the same way with her feet? What a lucky guy.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

HI, Nancy beat him in a fair fight, she is much quicker than him, has much faster reflexes, and she is more flexible than him. She is trained in the martial arts and he isn't. Her legs are very strong, and her kicks are fast, accurate and lethal. He is stronger than her, and he is a decent athlete, slightly over-weight. She hurt him with kicks to the stomache, face and groin. Once he went down she trampled all over him, kicked him repeatedly till he gave up. She then stepped on his face and posed, made him smell her feet, then lick, kiss and suck on them for an hour! She can really make him suffer!!!
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE STORIES ABOUT FEMALES WHO LIKE TO DOMINATE SOMEONE UNDER THEIR FEET FOR REAL? I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT. PLEASE SHARE ALL THE DETAILS. I LOVE FEMALE FOOT DOMINATION AND TRUE EXPERIENCES. THANKS.
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love it when a woman takes her feet and force them in my face and holds like one of those workout yoga rubberbands behind my head so i can't get away. and then my face is basically attached to the soles of her feet and she will jerk me around with no mercy.

a 5'8" fit blonde named liz did this to me once and she was totally dominant and amazing! I love to be dominated by her trained fighting feet cuz she was a martial artist as well [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links