Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Well worn shoes....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Well worn shoes....
BrookiePoo22
Board Regular
Member # 23771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrookiePoo22   Email BrookiePoo22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone! I used to be an exotic dancer and recently quit. I don't plan on getting back into it any time soon. So I plan on selling my shoes on ebay. However, I'm not that educated on the whole foot fetish idea. What exactly do you guys like?

What pictures of the well worn shoes do you guys like to see?

Thanks!!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip-flops for sure with toe prints...shows where the sexy feet have been!! Of course, can't object ot heels either

p.s. Welcome aboard the Forum! [Joint]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylonz
Board Regular
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylonz   Author's Homepage   Email Nylonz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
high heels, pumps?

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/9679

-

Posts: 37 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a picture of the girl wearing it with her smiling face showing to prove ownership of the shoe [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget about your well worn socks.

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrookiePoo22
Board Regular
Member # 23771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrookiePoo22   Email BrookiePoo22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your input. Yeah I haven't forgot about my socks...I always liked to wear some kind of stockings or knee highs while dancing. They worked well to cover the bruises from dancing. Right now I only have high heels and a pair of pumps up for sale on ebay. In a couple more days I'll have my old socks and stuff up.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BROOKIE...WELL WORN FLIP FLOPS/THONGS WITH TOE PRINTS..SURE!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the smell, the toe prints ESPECIALLY, so you can run your hand along the grooves. mmmmmmmmmmmm, also the colour of the instep, that makes it look sweaty and used. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If any of you are interested I am currently selling some of mine.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links