Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Uniform for bank

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Uniform for bank
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I was chatting with my fiancee earlier unfortunately we are apart at the moment in different countries she told me that it is 85F in Turkey and that she has to wear closed toed shoes because of the strict uniform code. She said that she often is careful of kicking off her shoes because of anyone watching. I really feel sorry for her she should be able to wear open-toed shoes to work in hotter climates. Her feet are very hard to get aroma on them but she told me tonight that they are a little smelly and I should be licking them. My god I will see her soon this month but today she really made my day, she should have me there licking her feet free of the sweat she has on them. I love her so much

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, many Muslem countries are extremely conservative about what women can wear, and that includes footwear.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea, in some parts of the world it is offensive to show your feet.
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Unfortunately, many Muslem countries are extremely conservative about what women can wear, and that includes footwear.

Her friend works in a telecom office and she can wear open toed shoes in the high summer, I think it is a case of where you work also along with the conservativeness
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is not being conservative, that is being ASSES.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Closed toe at a bank? Funny I think shoes aren't required for tellers at banks in Texas. Everytime you go up to the teller inside you can see women's shoes laying at their different stations and they're all walking around in hose. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I get a job at one of your local banks, LeDaemon? I promise I'll keep MY shoes on! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links