Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » anyone catch maury this morning?!?!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: anyone catch maury this morning?!?!!
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
before I left for work this morning I had maury polvitch on in the backround.usually he repulses me with the o.d of paternaty tests,and in general lol.but today they had on women who needed makeovers.
so this guy came on with his wife and one of the many issues he had with her was he is a footman(as he stated it) and is tired of his wife not having pedicures n wearing sexy shoes,and wearing sox with flipflops all the time instead.now what was intresting was maury sounded behind him as for the foot department,and there was onely a slight chuckle when he said he was a footman..yes they showed her feet during her promo,no polish,and showed one sole.was quick shots,but not too too bad..I had to leave for work so I didn't catch the end result of the makeover.anyone else catch this??

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cochino
Member # 22367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cochino   Author's Homepage   Email cochino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw that episode too but they did not get to her makeover because of time so they are gonna do it on another show....Her feet did looked a bit jacked up but most feet have great potential..IMHO
Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there anyone who could post this to youtube or HITW or something?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links