Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Toe Sucking Bandit

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Toe Sucking Bandit
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know if this has been posted on here before. I hope not, so I'll post it.
I heard on the news tonight that a toe sucking bandit is on the loose in the city of Philadelphia. Apparently, this guy has struck many times. Just last night, an attack happened where a woman was grabbed, sexually assaulted, robbed, and then, before leaving, the assailant sucked on her toes.
This is extremely sick and perverted, and hopefully doesnt give foot guys a bad name. Some years ago, in New York City, there was a guy who supposedly tackled women on the street, pulled off their shoes, tickled women's feet, and then stole their shoes.
Anyhow, just wanted to post about the toe sucking bandit in Philly, in case it hasnt been mentioned before.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dirty pervert!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's always one...
Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard of a guy that did something VERY similar to this kind of thing..whether it be the same one I dont know...how long has he been "on the loose" ?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a sad story how sad must the man be to do that [Mad] . Surely if it was a foot thing he could have found some one to suck [Tongue] tickle with. I do hope it does not give footies a bad name, as the whole pretend bandit toe tickler and sucking sounds cool [Wink] . Or is that me just looking at it with my own eyes.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think people have posted links to different articles in the past few months about this guy, if it's the same person. Hopefully, it's just one guy responsible and not someone else who heard about it via the local newspapers and decided to copycat the crime.

Stuff like that gives guys with a foot fetish a bad name.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy shit, what are these people thinking!! it is seeming all too common where we are hearing about another guy giving us a bad name. my god, i love feet as much as the next guy but you don't need to go tackling women to taste their toes... that is just way out of line, not to mention perverted.

he's probably gonna masterbate in jail to the fact that they gave him the glory of calling him "The" toe sucking bandit.

What a freakin freak of nature that guy is and I hope they stuff him in a cell with lots of inmate gym sneakers (male inmates that is).

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from Philly, so I've seen and read the local news about the guy. He's not just perverted, he's dangerous! He's been on the loose for over a year now. His last assault, prior to this latest one, was back in January. He's not just sucking toes. He's robbing and attempting to rape women. The toe sucking is just a quirk that the media has latched on to.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah this is awful and probably will give foot-guys a bad name to the uneducated. but this shouldn't give us a bad name as much as a rapist should give a bad name to men who enjoy sex. hope that made sense.
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a cheep skate when he can find a lady to suck on her toes for just $50 But seriously, sounds like a loose cannon with bad ethics caught in the downward spiral of a sexual addiction. These guys always seem to get caught rather quickly.

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links