Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does knowing you are not alone help you cope better?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does knowing you are not alone help you cope better?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
Does knowing that there are many other guys like this forum help you to deal with your foot fetish? I would say it does help knowing that somebody else is feeling exactly the same thoughts as yourself. For many years I hid my foot fetish I did not have the internet and access to so much foot fetish material so I kept my foot fetish locked away for too many years. When I discovered the internet and actually got online only five years ago I was totally amazed and grateful that there was so many places to actually discuss simple foot fetish topics such as dangling shoes and talking about female feet. I write this post as just yesterday I was having my lunch break in a restaurant and there was four girls in their early twenties sat down and one was dipping her dolly type shoes, for some reason I felt comfort from this forum to know that my foot fetish friends would all be staring wildly at the same thing, this girl dipping her shoes. I cannot explain it but I felt like it was totally acceptable to be staring at her feet knowing the forum members would do exactly the same thing and we could talk about it here

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, no. You see, i dont see there is anything wrong with me. Just as people prefer tits, legs, ass, eyes. I dont see female feet as purely a sexual thing. I just find them pleasing to look at. I certainly dont think there is anything wrong with me. In fact, i think i'm pretty bloody special.

though i will say since going on line my appreciation of ladies feet has intensified. But then again, so has my appreciation for gang bang & bukkake vids.

And getting free tunes!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose it does make it easier to have others to relate to and share experiences with. It definitely did when I first got online in the early 90s. I used to chat then, but I much prefer using the forum format for posting and viewing messages and pictures.

I wouldn't say there was ever a problem with coping as you put it though. I didn't have any buddies to discuss it with, but I knew I wasn't alone due to books and magazines on the subject that I had found. Of course since my lady has been giving me her feet since we got together in '90 that made it easy for me.

Having the long distance relationship like you have might be a different story if that was my case though.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by muleslicker:
Does knowing that there are many other guys like this forum help you to deal with your foot fetish?

Absolutely!
#1- it helped me realize that I was not alone in my love of feet
#2- it encouraged me to finally confess my foot fetish to my wife (with very positive reults!)
#3- it's a blast sharing sights, experiences and debating the many aspects of foot fetishism with everyone here!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really, Its given me confidence in myself to know that I'm not broken or anything, and to know that theres a whole lot of us.
But when I'm not sitting at my computer, I still feel that it's just me with this, y'know?

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starscream4
Board Regular
Member # 22455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starscream4   Email Starscream4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's definetly helped me. I live in an area where most women either find feet to be disgusting, or they hate their feet, or they don't like their feet to be touched. I even know one girl who has a foot phobia... And alot of other people I know just don't get what is so fasinating about feet. But when I'm online, there are a lot of other people who love female feet just as much as I do. It helps me to feel that I'm not so different after all. I know exactly how you feel.

--------------------
"Since when do you bow to your rivals?" -Seto Kaiba

Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really. Even though I know I'm not alone, looking around at my surround cast of people that I know, and I have one friend who has one, and we can never talk about it - so knowing I am not alone really doesn't help me cope better with having a foot fetish.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links