Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How often does your lady let you indulge in her feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How often does your lady let you indulge in her feet?
beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beamont   Email beamont   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How often do you get footplay from your girlfriend/wife?

My girlfriend loves experimenting. At first, I gave my girlfriend hints about footplay to gradually get into it (I didn't want to tell her full out from the start about my fetish) and by now, she prefers giving footjobs to using her hand. She usually offers to give me a footjob and if she doesn't, all I have to do is ask. The other bonus is she loves having her toes sucked on. I can openely talk about her feet now too to her.

My ex didn't like giving footjobs very much and complained. She also didn't like having her toes sucked on so this is a big difference!

So, how often does your girlfriend or wife let you have your way with her feet?

Posts: 94 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have yet to get a footjob, but my g/f lets me suck on her toes during sex. She also lets me rub and kiss them when I want. I am so lucky to have a woman who asks me if I want to jack off on her feet from time to time.. She has even watched some foot fetish vidoes with me when she found out that my love for feet is popular than she expected it to be. I asked her if she thought I was wierd and she made it clear that she loves it, feels special because she has never had anyone lick, suck, and kiss her feet before.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She let's me play with them an ever-increasing amount. She's showing them off for me more every day as well as talking about them almost daily.
As far as sex, she let's me do whatever I want with them and enjoys me sucking on them. Basically I'm in foot-heaven!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
provenLoser
Board Regular
Member # 21637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for provenLoser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty well whenever I want as long as she isn't in a bad mood or busy or whatever. I usually just like to play with her feet and sniff her toes. Once in a while I'll get a footjob.

She likes that I like her feet.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually have a little foot access daily. Anything from as small as giving a footrub and sniffing her toes to a full blown spoogefest of a footjob.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any time i want. i want of those footmen who enjoys feet even when i want no sex. just like tonight, i just spent about two hours watching TV with my lovely wife's feet in my hands and it was not even a sex night.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footdevil
Board Regular
Member # 21688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footdevil   Email footdevil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm very lucky in that, even if she's too tired to actively engage in footplay, she often tells me it's ok to play with her feet however i want after she's gone to sleep (she's a very deep sleeper). i then massage her beautiful feet, often rubbing oil or lube into them as she drifts off into sleep, after which i spend hours sucking, licking, fucking, jacking off, and ultimately cumming all over them. it's almost as great as when she gives me footjobs! [Evil Grin]
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nephilim_nut
Board Regular
Member # 16243

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nephilim_nut   Email nephilim_nut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i too am incredibly lucky in that respect. my g/f has a very open mind about the whole foot fetish scene and even gets off on the idea of getting me so horny just with her feet.
she not only lets me use her feet whenever i feel the need but encourages me to jerk off over her toes and soles. she is a total god send. i have prayed for a woman like this all my life, she has feet to die for and loves showing them off and using them for my pervy needs!
what a woman!

--------------------
i'm new here, be nice.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Nephilim_nut,
Nice to see you write nice things about me, trust me I'm loving every hour of it. You provide the best foot massage and my feet have never been so silk soft. Keep up the good work.....

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any pics, Blondetoes?
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can touch or kiss them pretty much whenever. I'm not into footjobs, though, so never been there. But, she knows about the fetish, and indulges me. She also knows I like to have my fingers stepped on by her in heels or other shoes, and will do so while walking by if my hand is on the floor.
Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links