Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » It never ends Boys (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: It never ends Boys
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just turned 60. Have been a female foot lover since I was 2 years old or maybe even younger. Just came home from the grocery store and saw a gorgeous pair of female feet in flip flops and melted on the spot! It NEVER ends!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love hearing that!!!! Thank you, Spartanguy!

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, its only intensified for me too since I've gotten older. I made the connection when I was 2 also so I know exactly where you are coming from bro!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
while im still young, 21, I have seen this to be true too, ever since i was very little and saw a beautiful woman painting her toes, i have been fascinated by female feet. And as you fellow foot lovers said, it has only increased with my age. Of course I guess you would say I'm still in my prime, but since my first intimate foot experience when i was 15 to now, the things i love about foot fetishism have grown and evolved.
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the info, spartanguy. That's very interesting to know. Part of me has been wanting mine to go away, part of me hasn't.
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday, spartanguy! [Smile]
Something I've always wanted to ask an older footman: What was it like for you? Did you mostly have to hide your fetish from your guy friends and from the girls you dated? And when you admitted it to girlfriends, were they accepting, or turned off by it?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, it never ends, i'm only 44 and it is part of me as when i was 15. let me just say this out loud.

I DO NOT WANT IT, EVER, TO END.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dondee23
Board Regular
Member # 14598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dondee23   Email dondee23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kind of feel like Uno1, I'm 22 now, but I vividly remember having a dream about women's feet when I was still in the crib.
Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dougiezerts: I always hid it from guy friends but my girlfriends knew after a short while. I wouldn't drop it on them right away and that was the key to acceptance. Once they liked me, they had no problem with it. They key is getting them to like you first.

Would a boob guy say to a new girlfriend, "Hey I LOVE pretty boobs!?" Dumb ass move right. The same goes for feet.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday Spartanguy, may you have many footie years ahead of you. I have just got into this new world, and i wish i hd found out and tried it years ago.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
Dougiezerts: I always hid it from guy friends but my girlfriends knew after a short while. I wouldn't drop it on them right away and that was the key to acceptance. Once they liked me, they had no problem with it. They key is getting them to like you first.

Would a boob guy say to a new girlfriend, "Hey I LOVE pretty boobs!?" Dumb ass move right. The same goes for feet.

That's awesome spartanguy, finally, somebody explains it real simply!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, happy 60th! Here's to many more years of foot fun for you.

[Cheers] Cheers

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:

You have a point. Would it be appropriate for a guy to have a couple dates with a girl, then say to her, "I'm a breast guy. Can you show me yours?"
On the other hand, explaining to girls that you dig their feet probably wasn't so easy in the 50's-60's--was it?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAppy 60th!! Keep on kickin' it! [Wink] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blondetoes:
... I have just got into this new world, and i wish i hd found out and tried it years ago.

It is amazing how having pretty gorgeous female feet can make us [Drool] with passion and desire. Glad you have picked up the fever... it's fun isn't it? [Joint]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links