Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Twins

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Twins
Revon
Board Regular
Member # 18487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Revon   Email Revon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would it be safe to say that two identical twins would also have identical feet?
I ask this because I'm interested in this girl and have confided with her about my foot fetish and she seems alright with it. We've discussed me giving her foot massages and what not, just haven't hung out a whole lot due to work and school. The thing is, I've never seen her feet, but I've seen her twins. And her twins feet are very pretty. The girl I'm interested in says she takes good care of hers, so all that's really left is their shape and form.
Thanks for the help guys [Smile]

Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheGreatDoohblah
Board Regular
Member # 23933

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheGreatDoohblah   Email TheGreatDoohblah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im prettu sure you got nothin to worry about. me personally id say fuck it and take both the twins beautiful feet double the pleasure double the fun. haha [Joint] chuch.

--------------------
not in the the ocean, inside the ocean, in the deepest, darkest, most brutal part..THE MARIANAS TREEEENCHH!

dig the real its how the big ballers deal, twirl an L' afta every meal.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Their feet will be very similar - closer than any two non-twin feet could be. And almost exact to the eye. The only difference will be their toeprints- just as identical twins have close, but different, fingerprints.

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow what a thought, most guys heaven i think twins both at once with pretty toes and feet.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This might satisfy your curiosity...

Identical twins show off their barefeet at Footmaniacs.com

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I come bearing gifts ^_^

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c250/No_one_in_particular/----/l_b4bc1fa818df8d61bcaa5f1721ba41b0.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c250/No_one_in_particular/----/1302579386_l.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c250/No_one_in_particular/----/1302510256_l.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c250/No_one_in_particular/----/1211206779_l.jpg

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahhh,a dream come true [Smile]
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
video586
Board Regular
Member # 9044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for video586   Email video586   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know for a fact that not all identical twins have identical (or even near-identical feet), although some obviously have very similar ones.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They will look the same - I mean a high arch in one is going to happen with the other twin, but grooming styles will be the x-factor. If one is more cleanly than the other you'll probably notice a difference.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footworshipstudios pretty much nailed it.

Judging from Kimmie & Kellie of Soles of Silk,

the Taylor Twins of Feetfair and

the (different) Taylor Twins of Phil-Flash Media,

I'd say the only real variable would be the maintenance of the feet between the two girls. But she's already said she takes care of her feet, so it sounds pretty cool.

Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shouldn't be a problem.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in high school, I dated a twin who was exactly like her sister. All of their body parts, that I could see, were identical... even the feet.

You should be good to go.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure there are exceptions (as someone already noted) but on most twins I'm sure they are as long as they are true identical twins.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links