Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » pumps

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: pumps
LukeM69
Board Regular
Member # 12496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeM69   Email LukeM69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey,

Does anybody else have more of a shoe/foot fetish more than just a foot fetish alone? personally a get more turned on by a woman in black office pumps more than I do feet, feet by themselves don't really do all that much for me...

It's more the dreamy smell of shoes and feet combined..

Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My other half has taken many photo's of me with different shoes on, shout me if you want some up on here. I love pretty shoes and think some ladies have sexy feet in shoes and out of them

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup. I'm more of foot & SHOE dude... I've brought it up before & I enjoy goin shoe shoppin' with the Mrs... I ain't no fag but luv lookin' at womens shoes... When my Mrs friends come over for a visit, my piece goes hard at the site and smell of them. Sends me over the edge to sure extacy...... If you catch my drift [Wink]

Definately love the smell of sweaty leathery strappy heels [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LukeM69
Board Regular
Member # 12496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeM69   Email LukeM69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeh I would love to see your pics!

and ditto on the Maroons! hey we won!

Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am the same way. The look of sexy heels and the smell of the sweat mixed with the leather is a major turn on to me as well!
Blondetoes....would definitely love to see some of your pics!

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
today my girlfriend tried some sandal type flip flops on in a shop with me and i struggled to keep my penis down!

this goes to show that i like sexy footwear a lot! sexy shoes and everything are great!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell Yes !! There's nothing more sexy than a pretty foot in a sexy high heel shoe....
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree here, and I've told of how I make a show of kneeling at my lady's feet and helping her while she tries on shoes. I love kissing feet, but I love also (and probably more) nice feet in sexy shoes, and I'll kiss them 'til I can kiss no more..
Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Hell Yes !! There's nothing more sexy than a pretty foot in a sexy high heel shoe....

[Cool] [Cheers]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, its not just feet with me. Shoes are a big player! lol

I love high heels, but i also love open toe slip on's! mmmmmmmm, hehe [Smile] also my other side has accomodated nicely for socks and pantyhose (which i crave all day long) [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love the combo of feet and footwear.

the heels and the hose are the sauce on the steak, the main course being sexy bare feet that i can sniff and lick.

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sandals & flip-flops are like see-thru lingerie...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love seeing my girl barefoot most of the time, but sometimes when we go out, she puts on some sexy pumps. I catch myself looking at her feet more often than when she is barefoot around the house! I love seeing her arch peeking out of the inside of her pumps....it drives me crazy! [Drool] She knows it too!
As much as I love feet to be bare, alot of fun can be had with a sexy pair of heels; and a girlfriend that will tease the hell out of you! [Wink]

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links