Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Britney Spears

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Britney Spears
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
We all read the story sometime ago about Britney Spears and how she removed her shoes on a flight I found this funny little cartoon about this thought I would share it with you. My personal opinion on this would be that I would liked to have been on that plane near her feet.

http://www.flowgo.com/funny/12365_britney-spears-has-stinky-feet.html

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is brilliant, really good. She really does have great feet.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always liked her feet too. I do hope they have as good a smell as that flash movie described [Wink]

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c250/No_one_in_particular/----/britneyspears.jpg

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
I always liked her feet too. I do hope they have as good a smell as that flash movie described [Wink]

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c250/No_one_in_particular/----/britneyspears.jpg

those feet in that link!!! AMAZING!! mmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe Sucker,
You can see from the picture how they look, I can just picture her having a very long day and maybe waking up early that day to travel and not having time to shower and being on her feet all day incased in those sandals she just had to release her feet then stretched them out flexing her toes and the smell between her toes wafted around the plane. I have often thought on planes the same air is circulated giving you very often a cold as the same air is circulated. Imagine the smell of her cheesy feet wafting around the plane and nobody can do nothing about it, pure heavan if it was me there I would gladly breath in her foot aroma and maybe steal one of her shoes so the smell would last.

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is the type of women that would love to have her stinky feet kissed and rubbed after a long day!!!!
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny video
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I aim to plz ^_^
that scenario of being on a plane filled with the foot smell could only be emphasized if you were in the seat in front of her, and perhaps once she fell asleep...

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by muleslicker:
Toe Sucker,
You can see from the picture how they look, I can just picture her having a very long day and maybe waking up early that day to travel and not having time to shower and being on her feet all day incased in those sandals she just had to release her feet then stretched them out flexing her toes and the smell between her toes wafted around the plane. I have often thought on planes the same air is circulated giving you very often a cold as the same air is circulated. Imagine the smell of her cheesy feet wafting around the plane and nobody can do nothing about it, pure heavan if it was me there I would gladly breath in her foot aroma and maybe steal one of her shoes so the smell would last.

bloody hell mules!! lol, that sounded like a beautiful poem as i read it to myself. lol [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet are terrible

I saw on tv a few week ago her saying that she needs a pedicure, the camera flashed down at her feet and she was right, they looked gross

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She even has said in a television interview that she hated her feet. IMHO... they aren't that great.
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links