Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » std's from foot worship??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: std's from foot worship??
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
having an dispute with a fellow foot fetishist right now..does anyone know if its possible catching an std,herpes,etc from foot licking,sucking etc,what do u guys think or know
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope not, because I just finished up sucking some toes the other day. The only fear I have is if the feet are dirty picking up any bacteria.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I hope not - I just massaged & worshipped some nice feet that were a lil' bit dirty tonight - good friend of mine who may have an STD.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok,your right with open sores or wounds on feet(yes most of us shy from that),but how about from sweat.is it possible to get an std of any kind(herpes,etc)from the sweat from feet?
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

ok,your right with open sores or wounds on feet(yes most of us shy from that),but how about from sweat.is it possible to get an std of any kind(herpes,etc)from the sweat from feet?
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've had some pretty infested feet and so far my lips and mushroom man are pretty fresh, healthy, and as some women have confessed to me (after foot sessions), delectable. [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
STD by definition usually mean the disease is only communicable by sexual relations. YOu can't get an STD from foot sweat. Tell your friend he's wrong.

Open sores is another story though.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can not get any STD's from foot play. Sweat does not contain any viruses (herpes, HIV, etc), its only salt and water. It would be impossible to get anything outside of the woman having an open bleeding wound on her foot that gets into an open sore on you, then you might have a tiny percent chance of contracting HIV. Although, I can't imagine anyone sucking on the toes of a woman with an actively bleeding foot wound.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
i've had some pretty infested feet and so far my lips and mushroom man are pretty fresh, healthy, and as some women have confessed to me (after foot sessions), delectable. [Wink]

what do you mean "infested"?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ nasty lookin and smellin
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links