Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Great toes, lousy arch on and on

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Great toes, lousy arch on and on
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cOMMENTARY AND RETORICAL QUESTION from an old foot man:

Went to a mall with wife yesterday. Spent most of my time watching tons of feet as she shopped. If the girl had sexy toes she had lousy ankles. Great arch, lousy toes. On and on. Any combination you can think of.

Hard to find perfect female feet. Is the perfect foot (depending on individual criteria) an illusion? Seems there is always something that doesn't please.

Has anyone ever found the perfect female foot? Now I mean PERFECT (in your definition) not just close. I think because of individual criteria it's impossible. Always something that fu__s up the "Perfect" label.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never really judged ankles, and what could you define as a lousy ankle?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lousy ankles are defined as "cankles": basically when it looks like the foot starts at the calve, meaning the ankle is as thick as the calve. At least, that's how I define them. I don't think there is a such thing as truly perfect feet, and not only that, but its such a subjective term. What one guy finds to be perfect, another guy won't like at all.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe there is the possibility of the perfect foot. The standards of perfection will differ from person to person. I have definitely seen feet which I would consider perfect.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's possible for us to find what we consider perfect feet simply because perfection is subjective. While I agree that it's very hard to find that perfect mix, it's not impossible.

My ex girlfriend had great arches and long toes - but I never considered them perfect. The toes didn't form that staircase look, if that makes sense. Instead the 2nd and 3rd were almost same length, along with the 4th and 5th.

However one of my college instructors had such great feet that they became the standard I judge all other feet against. High arches, beautifully formed toes, great ankle, and SO soft looking. She even commented once that she had great feet. But alas, all I could do is look, not touch.

One thing I do find interesting is that before I started visiting foot fetish websites I was less picky about foot appearance. Before Wu's, I would rate a 6/10 foot as an 8/10 foot - not anymore. Now even a 7/10 foot isn't that appealing. I think foot fetish websites have raised my standards of perfection.

-Pete

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In ancient times when portraits were painted rather than photographs, there was an "ideal foot" that was generically placed on the ankle of every nude. I guess it comes down to individual taste.
Personally, I see great feet all the time, especially during the summer, but i suppose being in suburbia, the women around here can afford regular pedicures.
I do feel your pain though; I happened to sit near a cute girl with cute soles and was in perfect eyeshot of her when she flicked her shoes on and off, but low-and-behold, her toenails were terrible! It didn't keep me from looking (unless there were better feet present) but I wished she'd get a pedicure. I actually did have the opportunity to see her feet, callouse free, pedicured, toes done, and they were EXCELLENT!!They stayed delicious like that for about a week before the receded to their former lack-luster. It was so depressing T_T

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am such a foot perfectionist it is nerotic. no doubt!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perfect foot ?

small, high arched , evenly toed , and wide - and no fat ankles !

[Hump]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes...just once, and they were perfect to me.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems different parts of the country have a higher "perfect" to "average" ratio... I see perfect feet all the time unless they're just perfect in my personal opinion...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've yet to see what i would call perfect feet

i've seen a few feet that would rate a 9 out of 10 but no 10's

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't do corns, bunions, or flat feet...un uh.

In the words of DF productions "High arches are a must". Thats where it all starts for me.

On youtube search "TBum76" this girls has some damn near perfect feet.

If I ever stop being lazy and figure out how to load my personal pics, I got some feet that 9.99 to share with you all.

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
get off your ass man! XD

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As FootManPete mentioned, most of us probably do get more dicriminating in our foot analysis the older (and more experienced) we get. Maybe my standards are lower tha others, but I have seen some that were perfect or near perfect.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GeorgyPorgy:
[QB] On youtube search "TBum76" this girls has some damn near perfect feet.

I agree with Georgy here. "Tbum76's" feet are perfect to me! They look exactly like Tina Marie's feet which I consider to be perfect as well. Nothing could be nicer on them [Drool]
I have to have nice high arches. My ex-girlfriend has feet that look exactly like my avatar image. About a size 5.5 - 6 with unbelieveable arches and short toes. She took care of them very well also. Her feet were the most perfect I have seen in person. I never thought I would find feet that perfect again, then I found Tina's site.... [Thud] She is as perfect as they get for me!

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links