Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Problem With Feet...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Problem With Feet...
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure, many of us speculate that whenever a bad-doer goes for some young woman's feet that it gives us a bad name - and yes, I've been of those critics. But, no what gives us a bad name isn't the creepy foot fetishists, it isn't even the foot fetishists at all, it's simply feet. There are a large amount of people out there that still find feet gross. I have a good friend and she is very open-minded about sex into a bunch of kinky stuff, but is grossed out by feet. She isn't even fond of a foot massage and hates it when I lick her feet. Despite her kinkiness and being "open-minded" about sex, she just is disgusted by feet. She says she won't even let a boyfriend do stuff to her feet. I'm just a good friend and have known her for six years. I think there is a still a stigma attached to feet being something dirty. Yes, we have progressed with women taking care of their feet better than ever before with the aesthetically-pleasing french pedicure becoming mainstream, that stigma is beginning to erode, and it is feet themselves are what holds the foot fetish back. Feet being universally recognized as something cleanly will free the chains of the word 'fetish' being stuck preceding the word feet. One day, feet will be the sexual body part. The future impossibility of censoring feet, once it becomes an issue, will liberate sex as we know it. Very theoretical post, but just my two cents....or maybe more...much more.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude05:
There are a large amount of people out there that still find feet gross.

It is quite amazing, in this scoiety that's so free about sex an sexuality that indeed so many people still have that baseline belief. It is kinda counter-intuitive isn't? when SO many girls are showing their feet day in and day out!

Although my wife doesn't feel like that she admits that she'd never, ever even vaguely considered her feet (or anyone else's as sexy). But because she loves me and wants to make me happy she's indulging me beyond my wildest dreams. And she does say that she enjoys me sucking her toes.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beamont   Email beamont   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. There's soo many girls out there with beautiful feet getting pedicures. Why do they get pedicures? To make their feet look nice. But somehow, a lot of those girls still think their feet are 'digusting'.

When I hear people say something like that about feet, inside i'm thinking to myself 'thank god they don't know about my fetish or they would think differently about me' like im some sort of freak.

I'm not a freak! I'm just unique! lol

Seriously though... women need to realize that more and more men are getting turned on by not only legs but their feet. In a lot of movies, I've been seeing a lot of camera shots focused on feet. For example, my girlfriend and I just watched the movie Derailed and the main character catches a glimpse of jennifer aniston sitting on a train from behind and she's wearing black nylons and heals. That's all he can see and he must have thought that was appealing since he approaches her after.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a really great food for thought post. I agree much in the fact that feet are generally looked donw upon by the ignorant for the sake of dirty factor and also as a symbolic meaning of being position below another person status wise often because of the feet being closer to the dirt or ground. It gets much more complicated than this of course, but those root principles are much of the general cause of the ignorance that makes people look at feet in a bad light (in addition to the pervos who do wacko things, LOL).

quote:
Originally posted by beamont:
I'm not a freak! I'm just unique!

I have to say I am in total agreement with this thought above and it summarizes my feelings best

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Untill I met my current partner I never really thought of my feet being anything other than to walk on. But Meeting someone who loves feet and mine, has really opened my mind up and shown me that my feet are an important part of our forplay. No longer are they just for walking on, but for teasing and showing off to drive my partner wild.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for the part of feet being thought of as dirty, and the position at the feet symboling you being below the other person...

Isn't that part of what we all love about feet? How many dirty feet posts are there? Guys who love DIRT CAKED on girls soles? Black soles? Smelly feet anybody?? We find that attractive, a turn on...Sometimes necessary for sexual gratification.

Foot worship, being made to lick,sniff and kiss a girls feet and toes? But physically, unless you're standing and she's sitting you're definitely below her. And the fact of the matter is, they do touch the ground and dirt...I don't personally see them any different in dirty than hands though.

Some people don't like it. Almost the same amount don't like anal sex, or oral anal...

But i really hope that, and don't see it becoming in anyway the "norm". But i do believe it will become a little more widely accepted, though i don't believe all girls will be into it just as now, and with all other things. Good food for thought though. Great discussion.

Beamont said it best!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by beamont:

I'm not a freak! I'm just unique! lol

Being unique is a great thing... Women don't really like plain guys per se', IMO. For example, that is why bad boys and musicians get all the play. They are exciting and confident. Musicians from classical, R&B, country to hip-hop, rock, heavy metal are so cool to women... they have flair . You don't have to be a bad boy or a musician to compete, just have something going for yourself that makes you unique/stand out...you got to have a little mystery to your game. Most women are somewhat intrigue about foot guys because there is no on set type of foot guy; we all have different foot preferences; and what we find gorgeous others don't get or understand. [Smile]

[ June 20, 2007, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're definately right, however our challenge is to actually challenge people's miss conceptions that feet are gross.

the problem is some feet are gross! and some feet are amazingly beautifull and sometimes both dirty but thats what turns us on.

sounds to me like your friend is open minded in all the wrong areas!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think as long as there are people like Quentin Tarentino that show how beautiful feet are and that normal people think feet are sexy, the idea of feet being gross will diminish. Lots of female celebrities state they feel their feet are sexy or enjoy having someone play and massage their feet. And lately I've been seeing more females wearing toe rings than ever. That shows me that feet are known by women to be very sexy and attractive.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you tell yourself that your unique every night when you wake up to start the day Tyler? Or do you say it just before you dive into a beautiful, stinky pair of peds? [Big Grin]
Im starting to find myself being involved in a discussion at work at least 3 times a week about feet with the same two co workers...so ya..the stigma is slowly diminshing..at least in my part of the world(east coast Canada)! [Big Grin] baby steps brothers,baby steps!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links