Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Shoes...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shoes...
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you think some shoes make a girls feet more or less smelly? I have this fantasy about getting a hold of come converse that a lot of the skater/punk girls wear with no socks. They never wear socks usually. Plus it makes their feet look long too.
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would love to get a hold of some stinkies like that except i would want to know that the punk girl was hot too [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, canvas shoes like those old-school Converse Chuck Taylors tend to retain a lot of sweat, thus inducing smellier feet. Really, any shoe that doesn't allow as much air to pass through and makes the feet sweat and get hot are the ones that make feet smell. So you'd be in good shape with sneakers, boots, etc.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I know when I have my converse's on my feet smell really bad, nice hot and smelly. You are right they do make your feet look long and thing.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girl friend had some canvas pumps which made her feet absolutely reek and stink big time! i wasnt a big fan at the time. but canvas seems to do the job!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wear my canvas low-top converse with no socks. They are so smelly that if I even put them on for 5 minutes my feet smell all day. I used to work on my feet all day in a warehouse with no air conditioning and in the summer I used to wear them everyday b/c I couldn't wear flip-flops.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
I wear my canvas low-top converse with no socks. They are so smelly that if I even put them on for 5 minutes my feet smell all day. I used to work on my feet all day in a warehouse with no air conditioning and in the summer I used to wear them everyday b/c I couldn't wear flip-flops.

[Drool] [Thud] [Mmm]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ now those sound like the kind of shoes every man should smell at least once in his life, if not for hours on end [Big Grin] YUMMY!!!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK-I think the consensus is that chucks rule.
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to take a set of photos in them soon.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links