Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This story is sad in more ways than one...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This story is sad in more ways than one...
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girl's feet severed on ride at Six Flags in Kentucky

[Confused]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that seriously is something horrible. I couldn't imagine the pain, and just the whole situation, bein one of my fears when at an amusement park,(the ride breakin) that would be pretty bad.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow that really is sad.

i, like DB above me, have also developed an unhealty fear of rides over the last few years...well not a fear of the rides itself, but a fear of the safety aspects.

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Horrible!

And indeed they do keep pushing the envenlope trying to engineer newer and different rides.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched the news last week where a ride lost power and people were stuck in the air upside down for 30+ minutes.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that girl is now undateable

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My insides shook when I saw this on the news the other day. That poor girl.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only ride I will even think about getting on is the bumper cars! [Big Grin] Although since were on the topic of rides...does anyone know that ride where you have to basically jump up a little bit to get into the seat and then your legs dangle off the floor about a foot, and then it swirls up and around in the air...fucking hate the ride but the view is amazing...girls take their flip flops off so they dont go flying during the ride! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I'm reading that article right, that 16 year old lost her feet, but some of the OTHERS lost their legs. Dang! I hope they sue Six Flags out of existance.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i couldn't imagine such a fate [Cry]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone heard bout her condition?
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girls family has issued a gag order to the hospital out of their privacy!Supposedly from what I read they haven't even been contacted by the people from 6Flags!Truly a shame.Lets say a prayer or 2 for this young lady
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is horrible.....I cant imagine what she went through or what she will go through in the months/years ahead. No amount of money could replace what she lost, or the pain that she has, and continues, to go through. Terrible.
Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is in stable condition according to this update...and is 13 years old instead of 16 like they said she was in the original article:

Girl horribly injured on Six Flags ride in stable condition

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links