Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Captivity The Movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Captivity The Movie
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone seen the trailer for this movie? Elisha Cuthbert stars and from the trailer it looks like there will be some scenes in it which may feature her feet. Check it out...

www.captivitythemovie.com

It's released in the US on 13 July, but for those of us in the UK it was released on 22 June. I haven't seen it yet as I only heard about it on the TV tonight, but I reckon it'll be a cracker.

[ June 23, 2007, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: F18Hornet ]

Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack11111   Email jack11111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looking forward to that one, thanks for the heads up!

--------------------
jack11111

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the preview over the weekend and there were several shots of her feet, including some close-ups. This movie could be ass, but it's still going to be worth viewing just for Ms. Cuthbert and her wonderful feet.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links