Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Cumming on Feet- and Not Cleaning Up... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cumming on Feet- and Not Cleaning Up...
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've read of a few among us (and I'm one of them)who like to cum in/on their SO's footwear, then cleaning them up (usually) well in advance of them wearing them again.

Has anyone's SO been aware of what you're doing and do it willingly? Maybe right after you do it? Have you ever done it with flip-flops or sandals where it's visible?

I just recently shared with my wife my desire to (at least once) cum on her flip-flop or sandaled feet, have her leave it on, and either hang out at the house that way, or even go out somewhere casual (and private). I would'nt get off on other people seeing it (not that anyone would notice), but rather just the fact that she'd do it for me, which she said she would. The thought of taking her cum-covered feet out, even to someplace not overly public or crowded, is incredibly arousing to me. [Jerkoff]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex wife would let me cum on her hosed feet and then put her heels on and walk around feeling the cum squishing in them. Man I wish my current wife would do things like that.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my GF loves it when I 'sneak' & leave a load in her shoes
haven't tryed going out in public with her toes covered with cum , but sounds like fun !
she has told a couple of her friends what she has 'found' in her shoe before work

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by loves licking feet:
my GF loves it when I 'sneak' & leave a load in her shoes

That's awesome.

quote:
she has told a couple of her friends what she has 'found' in her shoe before work
She has?! What was their reaction?
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All
Can I jump in, I have caught Neph doing that to my flip flops and heels before, cum every where which I thought was horny as hell. I go out in my cum covered or filled shoes all the time, cum oozing threw my toes which I have to lick off or he has to bath it off when I get back.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had one hot SO in ROTC summer camp and I sure wanted to leave a surprise in her gym shoes during a night shift where I had to clean her office, but boy if she found out, she probably woulda called me front and center and chewed me out in front of the whole squadron, LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feetluvr
she didn't really do into detail about their reactions [Confused]
I wish she would have

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I could do this with my girlfriend Itd be a turn on for me as well
Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blondetoes:
Hi All
Can I jump in, I have caught Neph doing that to my flip flops and heels before, cum every where which I thought was horny as hell. I go out in my cum covered or filled shoes all the time, cum oozing threw my toes which I have to lick off or he has to bath it off when I get back.

wow, that's amazing
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as significant others or "friends with (foot) benefits" goes, I've never had the experience of cumming onto/into their footwear or on their feet and them not cleaning it up. While I have cum on their feet, it's usually in bed so it gets wiped on the sheets.

I would be into cumming inside a woman's shoes and having her wear them shortly thereafter. I would also like cumming on her feet, having her not clean up, putting on a pair of shoes and have her go about her business.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some pretty hardcore stuff here! I've never done anything like that!
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveGirlyFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveGirlyFeet   Email LoveGirlyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one of my MAJOR fantasies. Though I've done is once or twice, but I've cleaned it up, or left very little cum in there - which she didn't really notice.

My wife is old fashioned and kinda backward minded. Even our sex life is so-so. If I wana do it, she'd LET me...but she never initiates. Considering that, how do I ever get her involved into something like this? You guys seem to be friendly and we share the same ideas/fantasies, that's why I'm asking for your advice? Thanks....

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it! Fishnets and high heels full of cum! mmmmmmmm that's what I'm talking about!

It makes me so hot, and you bet I'll be licking it off and swallowing!

(Being a ballerina pays off when it comes to being super stretchy and licking your own feet!)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot to say! I made a guy cum in my ballet shoes once and danced all day!

Fuck me, I was so horny all day long, my ballet tights were soaked!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had this friend that always wore sexy high heels. I would especially compliment her on this one pair of high-heeled sandals. One day she just took them off her feet and told me that I could play with them all week long as she had another pair in the car.

I must have cum on them at least once a day. When I gave them back, she just started licking them all over. Talk about an erotic moment. It would have been good enough just watching her put them on.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links