Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Trampling

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trampling
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anybody just do this willingly, a lot of that shit just looks way too painful, on the more recent "FootFetishTube.com" at least I think it's more recent, I can't get myself to watch half the videos because they just seem like loads of painful trampling videos. Don't get me wrong, lighter trampling and whatnot is actually pretty attractive and hot, I'd probably let into it myself. But jumping..what the fuck? Who the fuck is going to let someone jump inthe air and land on their chest while they basically act as a floor for somebody, listening to the moans and groans of the guy along with seeing it just makes me want to cry, I don't know, I can't see someone enjoying things like that, most especially the jumping, and just hardcore heels digging into their skin. I can't even see that as enjoyable for a woman unless they dislike the guy extremely...that shit is fucking insane..
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some guys enjoy the things that come with heavy trampling like the pain, or pressure, or domination, or helplessness, or whatever. I've seen material where women jump off of a chair or a ladder and land on a guy.

Different strokes for different folks.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hurts my bones to watch it =/ lol I'd be interested in a more..simple dom I guess, if that makes any sense!
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like light trample myself. I've been ribbed by the more enthusiastic fellows on another board about a cock trample we did where she basically walks full weight bare footed on my choad back and forth. They thought it was too wimpy because I had a towel below my member to cushion the weight. It made me kind of laugh because while she was stepping on me down there I though for sure the wax was going to pop out of my ears from all the pressure! [Laugh]

The hard core guys are a different breed from us.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah...just check out some of the videos at Cucciolo Page...incredible stuff with a dozen women in high heels trampeling him or women in cars riding over his legs. He´s probably been around for almost a decade with that site and all the brutal trampling doesn`t seem to have done him any harm.

http://www.cucciolopage.com/gindex.html

When some of my non-fetish friends say my website is "weird" I like to shock them with Cucciolo`s trample site. [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've enjoyed watching him and Rasta get trampled for about a decade now. Rasta went a bit further with that whole car thing having a girl roll over his naked privates front tire first. Made me wince watching it. However, this type of stuff for me is more for entertaining "shock value" rather than fetish material.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i used to do it willingly until my bones got too brittle from lack of sunlight's vitamin D

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Oh man pic of the month on that was enough for me! Along with what you mentioned of course. But I'll have to agree with you, LeDaemon, about the whole shock value over fetish material.
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like getting my fingers stepped on, and that's about it. I've had 'em walked on countless times in bookstores and nightclubs, and my wife will casually walk or stand on them without prompting if she comes around me while my hand is on the floorr or ground (she knows and indulges in my fetish.)
I've had her, and at least two other girls I can remember (one, a friend, the other, a stripper) stand on my chest and stick one shoe or foot on my face, and I've enjoyed them. What turns me on about this is the same as what blows most of our skirts in foot fetishism, the concept of being "inferior", to an extent, to the lady. Pain is not particularly my thing, though I don't mind if there is some. But, to me at least, it's about a woman not particularly caring about what she steps on as she walks. Since women rarely get around by jumping off chairs, ladders, and beds, that sort of thing is not "natural" enough to do anything for me at all.

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links