Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot worship parties in NY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot worship parties in NY
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello:
Has any of you been to one of those parties in New York City?
I ask because I want to go but everytime I read about them it has to do with how smelly or/and sweaty the girls feet were and I like clean not smelly feet!
Do you guys know if they cater to this?
Thanks!

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read this:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=006780

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Footman9:
I appreciate you taking the time to answer me however the link doesn`t go into detail as to wether their feet were smelly(yikes) or not.
Unless you are implying that if I show up 10 pm they will be?
I just want to know if they cater to this.

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There should be a sticky made for the Foot Worship Palace parties...due to the amount of times I see the threads started about them..no offense montegalan...from what I heard though it is a like a candy store in terms of available models and there is a cover fee and a fee for a certain time with each model... I imagine if you contact the owner(Steve) and arrange to have a few of the girls to have their feet clean and pristine for you he would more than likely accomodate you in your needs! Hope I helped!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Thanks guys!!
johnpeter
Loyal Member
Member # 23295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnpeter   Email johnpeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,

I wrote that post you read. At the party is was at (www.foot-worship-party.com) there were bottles of cleaning spray (no idea what was in it) all over the party lounge and the girls would make you clean there feet for them after the sessions.

--------------------
- young enough to act stupid, old enough to know better

Posts: 68 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links