Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » barefoot and clothed (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: barefoot and clothed
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the girl to be clothed while worshiping her feet, she giving me a footjob or trampling me ( everything while I'm naked ad foot clad ), exploring a bit a CFnm cenario.

I'd like to listen from you on this matter

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i actually prefer the woman to be clothed most times so I don't have to focus on imperfections on her body and I can instead focus on the perfections of her feet [Big Grin]

I like fit women BTW, so most girls' bodies fall short for my standards. Better that they keep the feet out and the clothes on, while I whip out a nice big boner for them to entertain with those bare naked toes [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
i actually prefer the woman to be clothed most times so I don't have to focus on imperfections on her body and I can instead focus on the perfections of her feet

Very interesting perspective! For me though footplay is always foreplay for sex, so though she may be clothed to begin with, she'll shortly be naked!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightbird77
Loyal Member
Member # 13561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightbird77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing beats a nice footjob while she is wearing bluejeans! [Big Grin]
Posts: 58 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH YEAH!!!! nightbird [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
honestly, to me, the sexist thing a woman can wear is a black t shirt, blues jeans that are worn in and frayed, and black flip flops,

it drives me nuts when i see it

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will have to take this all into consideration when taking more photos.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I enjoy it both ways, either fully clothed or not. If I am getting a footjob, handjob, or blowjob, I do find it exciting if the girl is fully clothed and I am naked. I had a friend(with benefits) who would occasionally stop by late at night while I was sleeping. I would wake up and she would already be working on me with her feet or hands, sometimes mouth [Tongue] . We never had actual sex but we just played with each other. I enjoyed that just as much, if not more, than having a steady girlfriend who I would have sex with all the time. Most of the time, one of us was fully clothed.
When I am having regular sex however, nothing beats naked! [Drool]

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't know why but it definitly looks better clothed imo

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do prefer pics on the net when woman are wear clothes likes trousers, being barefooted or in nylons! Thats my way !
Cant get enough!
Like the new website: feet&jeans!
Man, this is so damned hot!! [Thumbs Up] [Mmm]

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll have to do some shots in jeans then in that case [Thumbs Up]

What about clothed, barefeet but being able to see up my dress? There's a shot like that in my free gallery.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rubbishmail84
Board Regular
Member # 18588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rubbishmail84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally only like it when a lady is clothed or in just underwear. If they are completely naked im not interested :-/ strange ay.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

rubbishmail 84, that's not strange at all and we could speak about that for centuries. I also hate when I see photos of a good nice FJ and the girl is naked.

I do not like nylons, toesonthenoes... the only thing I like to see on girls' feet are sandals ( flip-flops rullez ) or very lage scaled fisnhnets ( the ones which let the tes go out of the net. ) footjewellery, and, of course, *BAREFOOT SANDALS* [Smile]

bft sandals: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barefoot_Sandals

P.S. you can buy a lot of different models from ebay, for instance

--------------------

rubbishmail84
Board Regular
Member # 18588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rubbishmail84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool glad im not the only one lol.

---"or very lage scaled fisnhnets"-----

Me too lol

Posts: 11 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redcell
Loyal Member
Member # 24011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redcell   Email Redcell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting, I'm with the majority. I'd rather see barefeet and jeans than lingerie or even naked. I dont know why either, but I know I like it.

Dress pants and nylon feet are awsome. Years ago there was a woman working at the local mall. I'd go in for lunch a couple times a week and she was usually working. The store front was all glass so when you walked by you could see her behind the register. She very frequently worked in her stocking feet.

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links