Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What was the last foot video you got off to? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: What was the last foot video you got off to?
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laedaemon you have great vids yourself ...I actualy enjoyed some of your stuff the most and that vid with the brazilians ...totally hot
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QviXkiWw-PM

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
about 2 weeks ago I got pure filths 16hour foot fetish comp,wich might be the onely legit megahours comp filled with foot fetish content(unlike vivids,etc)its pretty much made up of mark woods foot traffic series.I STLL HAVE 2 OTHER DISCS I HAVEN'T EVEN WATCHED YET 2 WEEKS LATER.MIGHT BE THE BEST 10 DOLLAR DVD INVESTMENT I'VE EVER MADE lol!
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herb 4
Loyal Member
Member # 6786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb 4         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one I've revisited a few times. If you like big feet check it out.

giant female feet

Posts: 69 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Herb,

Ive seen that clip a few times and i really want to know the story behind it. It looks like the guy just asked randomly asked this woman if he could film her feet. Im not really sure why though, maybe for an "Art project".

Hats off to him though and I would like to see more of his work.

Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can say is.....WOW [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqapSB2kzu4

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYJPnCnWamg&mode=related&search=

You've gotta hear the QVC lady moan at her incredible foot massage!!

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf5DRNm9t68

Kayla's soles here are amazing!

Can't believe this vid has over 38,000 views in just less than two months.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

herb 4
Loyal Member
Member # 6786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb 4         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrWVQmd_8oo

Again with the big feet. All my life, I've always preferred small tootsies, but lately, I dunno...

This video was hot.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
once again it was one of Camille's [Laugh] the one she just posted of her lounging around in her slippers and such [Mmm]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That youtube video of Kayla was awesome.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JPlovesArches
Board Regular
Member # 23791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JPlovesArches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know what mine is, i just dont have it. the one night calls where juli takes a call from a guy who loves feet, so she starts giving the microphone a footjob... anyone? helllppp!!
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

quote:
Originally posted by RJ82 on August 11, 2007 12:50 AM:
once again it was one of Camille's [Laugh] the one she just posted of her lounging around in her slippers and such [Mmm]

I just stumbled upon that one a few hours ago, sexy Camille on a lazy Saturday morning with some nice red polish!

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8BJ7qPQ7bBI&mode=related&search=

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RdRTXeQa2c8&mode=related&search=

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links