Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Snuffers Hold Your Breath

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Snuffers Hold Your Breath
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=05114598-f091-4f79-9eb1-b5dfdbb15fbe&&Headline=No+more+smelly+feet

There is a new sock around that's environmentally-friendly in its manufacturing, that causes feet not to smell, the material decomposes the bacteria that cause feet to stink. Check these things out and to those into a lil smell (myself, included) let's hope these things don't take off like the Crocs did [Laugh]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, even if they do, Crocs aren't going to be around forever. It's just a fad, and it will fade away, even if it takes a while.

I think they would run into the same problem with this product as they would E85, not being able to produce enough of it to make it worth while. It's my opinion, though.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i have to say that i'd appreciate them!

*ducks and runs [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dang.. those things will catch.. why? because loads of guys into sports will go for it.. then gals will be so thrilled that their men don't have stinky feet and will want that for themselves too. so.. unlike crocs.. this tech may stick around a long time.

i don't like stinky feet.. just a nice aroma. so.. there will be days when i'll be asking the wife (should she ever take to the trend) to skip out on the socks so i can have some aroma.

it's inevitable.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well hey,atleast we still have stockings hehe
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won't be buying any of these socks anytime soon.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The fabric is made from cellulose produced by boiling or steaming bamboo poles and the smell-destroying agent bamboo-kin is still effective after 50 washes."

Well, I guess it eventually loses its effectiveness.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fuck those things [Mad]

(of course only if some hot chick who I was eagerly anticipating indulging in the sweet foot aroma of after she had been wearing shoes all day just happened to be also wearing those bamboo socks)

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this is great

when did the words "stinky" and "smelly" become positive? [Confused]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
I think this is great

when did the words "stinky" and "smelly" become positive? [Confused]

Those words included with "pretty girl" and "feet" are a very positive thing indeed! [Thumbs Up]

yeah I know...that doesn't float everyones boat here [Nana]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn, I wonder if those stupid scientists ever realized the negative consequences of what this would do to hot girls' feet!!! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

it's like splitting the atom for energy at first...

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links