Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot videos (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: foot videos
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to start making videos for my website. I've never really watched any of the videos though.

What types of things do you want to see in videos? How long is the average video? Do you play music? Are they usually quiet? I want to know what you like in a video the most. Do you like feet only in the videos?

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to hear the responses too because I've been thinking about exactly the same thing!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad we aren't closer we could do videos together!

[Wink]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought that too! Lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like to see feet close to the camera in a video and no music as that is distracting!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you'll find that doing the many activities often discussed here would give you your prime categories.

My personal preferences:
- bare feet
- sandals and flip-flops
- foot jewelry (toe rings, anklets, footlets)
- wet/oiled feet (rain or car washing)
- feet in unusual conditions (like cold and/or snow)
- footplay (male/female or female/female) and/or footjobs

I'd like to see a combination of close-ups and farther away shots.

I'd rather hear the sounds of her/their feet and the ambient background niose rather than music.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
I am going to start making videos for my website. I've never really watched any of the videos though.

What types of things do you want to see in videos? How long is the average video? Do you play music? Are they usually quiet? I want to know what you like in a video the most. Do you like feet only in the videos?

To give you an example as to what I like, here is the link to a red hot video I recently found on FootFetishTube:

http://www.footfetishtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=50adb0e71943adc8015c

Despite its relatively short running time and the absence of closeups, this is still one of the best foot videos I have seen. How I envy the guy in it as the girl is intoxicating!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a little sample clip of mine I posted on footfetsihtube a few days ago. I use music in some clips and in others just the ambient sound of what's happening in the room. The "X" rated FJ clips are the best sellers in my store at least.

http://www.footfetishtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=2e2a57ace4d9a76fd9ac

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my favorite would be to see a lucky guy licking sucking and sniffing your feet while your face is giggling in the background.

about a 5-7 minute clip would be the right time range for me. no need for music, but I would love to hear the guy making desperate horny sounds as if your feet are so exciting to him that he cannot help himself and has to let embarrassing perverted foot fetish noises come from within while he experiences the heaven known as your feet.

that always gives me reassurances that the woman's feet musta tasted and smelled amazing to the lucky guy [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footjobs and NO MUSIC

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and the footjobs have it XD
I'd like to see some videos with maybe shoe and sock removals and teasing. Maybe dipping your feet into a bowl of ice cream and licking it off at the end, or crushing a piece of cake under foot.
Perhaps, if you two ever are able to do a clip together, I'd like to see some girl-on-girl foot worship. ^___^

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footplay where the footer is clothed and barefoot, and the fotee is naked and feetclad

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freebird
Loyal Member
Member # 3796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freebird   Email freebird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I really love to see is a guy getting to totally enjoy, sniffing and tasting, some girl's beautiful smelly feet while she gets him off by giving him a long, slow handjob.
Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- No music, but dirty talk
- Lots of sole shots
- Sniffing
- Feet in guys face while he gets a handjob
- At least 2 chicks and one guy
- Jerking off onto soles
- Toes must be painted

Ok that's it for the moment [Tongue]

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Here's a little sample clip of mine I posted on footfetsihtube a few days ago. I use music in some clips and in others just the ambient sound of what's happening in the room. The "X" rated FJ clips are the best sellers in my store at least.

http://www.footfetishtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=2e2a57ace4d9a76fd9ac

I wonder what Dream Theater would think about you putting one of their songs in your vid!
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links