Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Blowjobs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blowjobs
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

I can get my legs right up to my head! Imagine me sucking you off whilst rubbing my feet all over you!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be a splendid position, Let's try it [Smile] Thanks

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooo I'd love to do a shoot with you!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh stop it Alice, stop the teasing!!! ;-)
Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alice, I'd love to see you do some g/g foot worship...on my site or yours. What sexy eyes & feet you have! Thanks [Smile]

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be a great position! I love flexible women. I may like to see a personal demonstration of that...

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though we've not managed it yet, I have a deep appreciation for that position. I'd particularly love to see my wife alternate between sucking her own toes and my cock, and would love to cum all over them while she sucked them!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oliver2788
Major Player
Member # 22943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oliver2788   Email oliver2788   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alice u r the best. come on over alice i would love to that with u.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*wishes his girl was more flexible*

[Smile]

Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy ISH! I'm losing it over here alice.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RovamBobbleworst
BANNED
Member # 24626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RovamBobbleworst         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfriend has done this a few times on special ocassions. imagine 2 girls doing it though. hold on...brb!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That certainly leaves nothing to the imagination alice...hang on...Let me go and use mine !
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot fever
Major Player
Member # 24150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot fever   Email foot fever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh alice that would be perfect...a footjob/blowjob combo from you. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 231 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerryan
Loyal Member
Member # 23296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerryan   Email toesuckerryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
goddamit girl, that's gonna lead to some sticky dreams!!
Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links