Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I feel sick about this...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I feel sick about this...
RovamBobbleworst
BANNED
Member # 24626

Icon 11 posted      Profile for RovamBobbleworst         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everyone,

I've had a foot fetish all of my life. Ever since I can remember I was looking at women's feet. When I was in first grade I'd watch the teacher dangle her high heel back and forth giving me a peek at her sole and toes. I stare at women's feet constantly when I'm out in public. The warm seasons are my friend because all pretty ladies are wearing flip flops.

I did something recently I can't explain. A friend of mine was staying the night and we were both very drunk. He passed out long before me. He's one of those blonde, pretty boy, surfer types. Anyway, his feet look very girly. They were tanned and perfect looking as he laid there sleeping. I was really horny(hadn't had a chance to jerk off all day) and I ended up licking and sucking his toes while I jerked off. I didn't look at his face, just his feet. He never woke up(thank god) so I wiped the cum off his feet and went to sleep. I'm usually not attracted to guys at all. In fact, I wasn't at the time. I just thought his feet lookedl ike a girls. You guys ever did anything like this??

I woke up in the morning wtih a hangover. That wasn't as bad as the sickness and guilt I felt. I can't believe I did that. I cringe everytime I think about it. I can't even go around him now. Someone please tell me they've did smoethign similar so I can put the razor blades down lol

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry never did it, I guess you could just say you did it because you were very drunk. I have things that I regret involving my foot fetish, but not with a guy.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To quote Riley, from the Boondocks.

"***** you gay."

Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hahaha, ewwww! I mean, I'm bisexual; but male feet are just icky.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's some advice for you on how to handle the situation.

1. If you ever want to hang out with this guy again, you're going to have to fess up and tell him what you did. You'll also feel better after you've told him because you're not hiding anything after that. Also, if you choose to tell him, you don't want to hide anything from him. Just tell him the story without holding back. He may not talk to you for a while, but he'll have to choose what to do about it.

2. If you dont' choose to tell him, you'll continue to have that uneasy, gut-wrenching feeling that you spoke of. The one of guilt and disgustingness. Yeah, that one. Also, he'll probably think that he did something wrong, which isn't the case.

So, there's my advice. Take it or leave it.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelova
Board Regular
Member # 24560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shit man, that is a little wierd but, I guess you can play the drunk card.
Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
U just gay raped your buds feet???

You should feel sick about it...as do I.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think its time for you to abandon the hetero-foot fetish forum. I think you've dived in head first to your true sexual calling. I ain't got anything else to say about this.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As strong as my foot fetish is, I can't ever say I've done anything with a guy's feet before. I honestly don't think I ever could, no matter how "feminine" his feet might look while he's passed out drunk late one night. Just thinking about it gives me a weird feeling!
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post 
bummer bro, just get some chick feet fast, and work your magic on em. i mean fucking pay for a fucking hooker and get her feet, fast, so u can wipe that shit away, and just dont think about it when ur arround ur bud....for real brotha play the drunk card, bummer u remebered it when ya woke up, guess you werent that drunk. i wouldent tell him
Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lololololol.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelova
Board Regular
Member # 24560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
painter just threw down some seriously true shit
Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
never ceases to amaze me how people can't spot fake posts or fake female profiles or made up stories [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links