Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how attractive (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: how attractive
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
question to my fellow foot lovers, would you consider being in a relationship with a woman you found really unattractive if she had what you consider pretty feet?or on the other hand would you be in a relationship with a gorgeous woman who had ugly feet? if so would you still want to worship what you consider ugly feet or just not indulge in your love of feet?
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
has to be good looking with good looking feet

anytbing less and she won't get a second look from me

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lately, i'm thinking i might consider it. just because i am a fat sick pervert and probably can get no better than ugly girls so I will be thrilled to have one with nice feet at least [Big Grin]

in fact, I filmed the nice feet of an ugly homeless girl near a bridge pass just today (for $10), LOL

hoping to sniff, lick, suck, and f*ck her nice feet later this weekend too. I'm sure she wants nothing to do with my sick disgusting @ss but everything to do with my few bux [Wink] and her size 9 feet are nice and smooth too!

She looks like an ugly yoga instructor [Laugh]

[ July 07, 2007, 01:31 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. People go pretty low in this day in age.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TopHat
Loyal Member
Member # 20810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopHat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

very true it has to be the whole package

--------------------
Every Foot Fetish Is Unique

Posts: 57 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the feet mean more to me...but she cannot be ugly. Right now I feel I have the best of both worlds. Audry is teh hotness!!!
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a girl is pretty but doesn't take care of her feet, then what else is she neglecting. I'd prefer both, but I'm biased towards nice feet.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joanne
Loyal Member
Member # 24406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joanne   Email Joanne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen some girls who im in now way attracted to but they have the most sexiest feet i have EVER seen...i would still date her :-)

Joanne

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldnt do that, being together with a girl just because of her feet if i see that I dont like her face, or otherwise if she has ugly feet and a nice face I would feel the same way!
Nothing for me!
Just my 2 cents!!

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't take butt-ugly, but don't need a beauty queen either if she's got great feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would be willing to give up some degree of beauty for pretty feet, i CAN NOT be with a woman with ugly feet. if her feet are a 9 or 10, i wouldn't mind being with a 5.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I married a very pretty girl with not bad feet. Not awesome but not bad either. Can't make a decision like marriage based only on feet.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unattractive girl with pretty feet, in my opinion this girl will move up to the status off attractive! but i get what you mean, i would take both girls if i'm in love and i would induldge into the unattractive feet as well, because even unattractive feet are somewhat attractive in some way to a footguy like me, but i have tpo say that an average looking or unattractive girl with what i consider pretty feet, thats just IT for me, the things that make a girl attractive to me are in order of importance:

eyes, feet, hands, legs, teeth.

all the other stuff doesn't really matter to me, uhm, i love everything else as well, but it doesn't really matter to me what it looks like, i'm primarily focussed on the above things and if those are allright, than the rest will fall into place with me!!

desmond

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

Agreed. The lowest I'd go would be average looking with good locking feet.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it was someone who I was really interested in as a girlfriend I probably wouldn't care about her feet. I think I said this in a previous post somewhat similar to this one. For me my foot fetish seems to be more of a lust thing than a love thing. If I'm going out with a girl I find that special and her feet are the last thing on my mind.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links