Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot fetish Developed into HAND FETISH!!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot fetish Developed into HAND FETISH!!!!
Joanne
Loyal Member
Member # 24406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joanne   Email Joanne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

am i alone...or is there any others here who have developed liking to hands? i just love hands and perfect french nails, im not into really long nails (they just look freaky to me) but just normal 1 inch nails french, and sexy hands with maybe a little veins. i think i love them just the same as my foot fetish now.

i dont know how it has developed into this, but just want to know am i alone?

Joanne
XxXxXxXxXxXxx

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not personally- though my wife does have very pretty hands and nails. Folks have suggested in the past that she be a hand model.

I believe in the past there have been a few forum members that this happened to. Not sure if they're still around.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joanne
Loyal Member
Member # 24406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joanne   Email Joanne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your reply,

Thanks amazing, your wife has such good hands, Would it be possable for you to send me over some pics of her hands and nails?

my email address is joanne_peckham@yahoo.co.uk

hope to hear from you soon

Joanne
XxXxXxXxXxXxX

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow great question, i have noticed over the years that i do indeed notice a womans hands as much as her feet,only because fingers and toes share characteristics,i notice if she has crooked boney fingers her toes will look very similar,the nail beds on fingers usually reflect what the toe nail beds will look like, the shape of the toe nails and how manicured they are is the turn on for me,so for me hands are just as sexy as feet.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am also a fan of pretty hands. It isn't as strong as my attraction for feet, but I do look at a girls hands if her feet cannot be seen.
I had an ex-girlfriend who wasn't great at giving just footjobs. She would use her left hand to hold the arch of her right foot against my johnson, and give me a hand/foot job that way. It was great! [Hump] The combination of her sexy manicured hand, and her soft arch, would have me blowing my load in no time [Jerkoff]

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with ya...a lady's hands must be as nice as her feet.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a cool ? Yes, I dig pretty hands, too. Well kept hands and feet are very appealing and enhances a woman's overall look; Women know this rule. When women get all dolled up they go for hair, makeup, hands, feet, perfume, clothes and lets not forget the shoes [Wink] . Pretty hands are a plus in my book. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On guys I like bit strong hands but on girls I like sexy feet!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I like the hands on girls, but it's not really sexy to me. I wouldn't be sucking her fingers when her toes are right there.

There is a definite correlation between sexy feet and hands, though. I find her hands as a sort of "gateway" to her feet. It definitely makes me want to know more.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, most definately. I love pretty hands with short or long nails - as long as the nails are manicured and polished pretty colors. I love pretty feet more I guess but nice fingernails are a bonus!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry not to side with the majority of those who are interested in hands but for me I like feet because of the soles and toes and pedicure, while hands don't have all of those. When you ask if anyone else has experienced this hand fetish- I'm a male but I knew a girl who told me that she likes a guy with nice hands, she told me that I have nice hands but I really think nothing of it. She told me I have nice hands but if I mentioned me liking a girl with nice feet then I'm the foot fetish weirdo.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleboy1029
Loyal Member
Member # 19542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleboy1029   Email Soleboy1029   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My foot fetish grew so strong that basically I have somewhat of a hand fetish also. I love love love french manicures and cute small cold hands. Not as much as feet though.
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joanne
Loyal Member
Member # 24406

EXCELLENT thanks for all your replies...now anyone have any HQ pics of just sexy hands?

joanne_peckham@yahoo.co.uk

Joanne
XxXxXxXxXxX

FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joanne,

I can appreciate nice hands. To me they're not as great as feet, but to each his own.

I don't have any high quality pics of hands, and I don't know of any hand fetish websites either; however, you can try looking at a stock photo website. Check the following link out - I already did a hand search for you and these were the results:

Click Pete's awesome link!

Be creative with your image searches - you'll find a lot. Cheers!

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a hand fetish a few years before my foot fetish fully developed. I find it interesting how similar they are. Nice long, slender manicured fingers I still find very nice. But like most here, it is nowhere near as strong as my liking for feet.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links