Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » back from vacation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: back from vacation
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
been out of town for the last week or so, and just back in today. oh the feet i saw while i was gone, let me tell ya [Drool] went to the pool the last few days, kept my glasses on, and spent a lot of time checking out the female lifeguards' feet along w/ other women around me. seen one lifeguard who had silver polish ( [Mmm] ) w/ black tips on them, soooooo sexy and her soles looked soft as could be. hated to come back home, but still i saw lots of nice feet while gone and figured i'd say hey and tell you about it [Big Grin]

i know not much in terms of detail but still it was great [Joint]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glad you had a good time. welcome back. snap any pics??
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
glad you had a good time. welcome back. snap any pics??

thanks bro, guess it's good to be back other than having to go back to work [Cry] and unfortunately no i didn't get any pics, sorry. don't have a camera of my own, and my phone doesn't take any but believe me i got some great views so i have plenty of memories [Big Grin]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, glad you had a good time. I know how you feel about going back to work.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

whenever i went to the pool i was positioned pretty much right under this one guard tower so any female lifguard sitting in it gave me a great sole shot. most of them seemed to have real smooth looking soles, though some w/ slight wrinkles which made them look even sexier. and of course had a few women laying out in their chairs w/ their feet towards me. talk about a good time bro let me tell ya [Laugh]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links