Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Non-Consensual Toe Licker off the Streets!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Non-Consensual Toe Licker off the Streets!
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Meet Raymond Dublin, the notorious Rhode Island toe licker. The 34-year-old weirdo, as you may have heard, was just popped by Woonsocket cops for accosting several women over the past month. According to these police incident reports, Dublin allegedly approached female shoppers and complimented them on their "pretty feet." That come-on line was followed by Dublin bending down and licking his target's feet. One woman told officers she "felt something wet on her ankle like a tongue," while another victim recalled that Dublin "bent down and placed some part of his face (nose or tongue) on her foot." Three victims picked Dublin from a photo array, including a woman who, after having her ankle groped in mid-May, described her assailant as "an ugly black male, eyes far apart..."
don't be a freak like him guys!!! He may be a toe-licker, but it was not consensual

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art2/footlicker1.jpg

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art2/footlicker3.gif
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art2/footlicker4.gif
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art2/footlicker5.gif

...credited from this link.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man guys like him sux.........we all should be team players and put our kind in the top of women desires, not like this guy, man reading the story made laugh but at the same time he just closed more doors for people to accept foot fetish as a normal thing.............. we here in wu's we should make a commitment of not to do this kind of crapy shit, for real man you're just going to make all freaking woman were close shoes for fear of a creap like this guy.

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ALGD7:
Man guys like him sux.........we all should be team players and put our kind in the top of women desires, not like this guy, man reading the story made laugh but at the same time he just closed more doors for people to accept foot fetish as a normal thing.............. we here in wu's we should make a commitment of not to do this kind of crapy shit, for real man you're just going to make all freaking woman were close shoes for fear of a creap like this guy.

exactly, that shit's just ridiculous man. guy deserves a good [Nut Kick]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing this before. I guess this happened a few years ago. Still though, it's a good example of how not to approach a woman when you have a foot fetish.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redcell
Loyal Member
Member # 24011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redcell   Email Redcell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's been a few of these guys in the news. I remember three in the past few years. I remember one guy hid under this woman's SUV and while she was loading her groceries or whatever into the back she felt something wet on her toes....it was the toe licker. Seem to recall another guy that was breaking into houses and tickling women's feet while they slept. There's one in Philadelphia right now that strikes me as really odd:

http://cbs3.com/topstories/local_story_159124432.html

This guy is rather violent. It struck me as odd that he raped the woman then messed with her feet. You'd think if he was a true fetishist then he'd skip the rape and just mess with her feet, or do both at the same time. One thing is for sure, a-holes like this make all of us non criminal fetishists look really bad.

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read that top article when it first broke a few years ago. This last one seems to be fairly recent. Scarey fucken people out there.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This kind of thing really pisses me off. I hate the things those people do; raping, murdering, abusing women (though I know some men are abused, too). Things like that just piss me off. I feel like tracking them down and instilling the same type of fear in them. Come to think of it, though, they probably already have been through such things.

If you can't respectful get a woman to oblige with your fetish, don't drag it on! GET OVER IT!

Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do some guys do these things? Are they mentally ill? Mentally retarded? Were they the nerds who got picked on in school, and never had dates? Or are they just social misfits?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was working myself up into quite the indignant tizzy until I saw LeDaemon's avatar... seriously. I'm laughing too hard to be mad [Smile]
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I said before maybe its one of the forum members who wrote "one of these days I'll snap" or "hate girls that hate foot fetishes"... I guess society needs to be more accepting of foot fetishes; I'm not joking on how he looks or approaches women, but maybe if one female would have given him a chance it might not have happened. But on the other hand he did close some fetish doors:)

[ July 15, 2007, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: solelvr2007 ]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links