Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The (possible) return of Janet's Foot Tease? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The (possible) return of Janet's Foot Tease?
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,

In my efforts to return to my "roots" and make more foot fetish content, Steve and I have tossed around the idea of bringing back my old site, Janet's Foot Tease.

Those of you who may only know me from the past few years may not realize that I once had two sites, Janet Exposed and Janet's Foot Tease. Janet's Foot Tease opened in April of 1998 and featured foot/leg/shoe/hosiery fetish stuff only....Janet Exposed opened in 2002 and featured my hardcore interests as well as my other fetishes, such as handjobs). In 2005, I combined both sites into one and shut down Janet's Foot Tease.

Anyway...we're now considering bringing Janet's Foot Tease back to life as a separate entity. It would once again feature foot/leg/shoe/hosiery related content only, for those who don't care (or don't enjoy) my other interests and kinks, and would be priced lower than Janet Exposed. Janet Exposed would continue as it is, with both the hardcore content *and* the foot fetish stuff, so that those who enjoy both aspects of my sexuality can continue to do so at one site.

Our thinking is that by creating a separate site focusing strictly on the foot/leg/shoe/hosiery fetish kink, I would satisfy the desires of my many "foot fans" who are into ONLY my foot stuff and who may feel alienated by some of my other kinks, which I enjoy just as much as I do foot fetishism.

I'm trying to get a feel for what my fans think. Does this idea appeal to you? If so, please email me at janet@janet-exposed.com and let me know. Thanks, guys...I appreciate the feedback!

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I for one think it would be a great idea to revive your Foot Tease Web site. It was through that site that I first heard of you and I used to check it regularly, more so than I do your current Exposed site. And at a lower price, I would defintely consider joining.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please oh please bring it back, it was one of if not the first site i ever joined,and you have been missed, I for one am glad your back and now at WUs,if you get Janets foot tease back up you already have a member. drooling just thinking of it [Tongue]
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is the origin-site of one of my favorite clips.I'll be more than happy to see its return.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thebestfootlover
Major Player
Member # 4316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thebestfootlover   Email thebestfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bring it back! it was one the best sites around
Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
folex55
Board Regular
Member # 78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for folex55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see it back. Was a member for a short time and really enjoyed it! I'm in!
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to see it back! [Smile]
Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Janet Mason:
...Our thinking is that by creating a separate site focusing strictly on the foot/leg/shoe/hosiery fetish kink, I would satisfy the desires of my many "foot fans" who are into ONLY my foot stuff and who may feel alienated by some of my other kinks, which I enjoy just as much as I do foot fetishism.

I'm trying to get a feel for what my fans think. Does this idea appeal to you? If so, please email me at janet@janet-exposed.com and let me know. Thanks, guys...I appreciate the feedback!

Well, I think this would provide a balanced approach to your fans. Personally, I love your foot material and love your kinky side [Woot] . This is a great move; You/Steve would maintain your supportive fan base in both areas. Again, great idea. Go for it, Sweetie [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janet,

I think you have your answer. Just to chime in with the majority, I would LOVE to see the original foot site back up. Especially with more hosiery!

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Mason
Board Regular
Member # 24827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Consider it a "done deal", guys...Janet and I have already decided to reopen it for sure now, based on the amount of email she received that was overwhelmingly in favor of doing so. Expect to see Janet's Foot Tease back online with a totally new design and feel within the next 90 days!

--------------------
Steve Mason (aka Janet Mason's better half)
Site: http://foot-tease.com
Clips4Sale: http://clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SteveMasonXXX

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! btw I liked the free clips. [Cry] Little samples of clips are never bad!
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a good idea the way you're giving people the choice of content by breaking it into two websites. I kinda like some of the hardcore material in addition to the foot fetish stuff.

I LOVE Janet's petite feet!!!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Mason:
Consider it a "done deal", guys...Janet and I have already decided to reopen it for sure now, based on the amount of email she received that was overwhelmingly in favor of doing so. Expect to see Janet's Foot Tease back online with a totally new design and feel within the next 90 days!

Wow, thanks Steve and Janet. Looking forward to the "new" site...
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT NEWS!!!!! how about a section for contributions?? I cant wait [Drool]
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Mason:

nice avatar [Laugh]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links