Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Higher IQ

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Higher IQ
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markymark88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People with foot fetishes I've read tend to be smarter than people without foot fetishes. I forget where the article was. But it was in some health magazine.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno about that. I've read some pretty jelly brained posts by different foot fetishists on several different message boards. My guess is that for the most part we're no smarter or dumber than the average T&A loving Joe on the street.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markymark88:
People with foot fetishes I've read tend to be smarter than people without foot fetishes. I forget where the article was. But it was in some health magazine.

Dian Hanson, the former editor of Leg Show magazine, occasionally discussed this topic on her editorial page. As I recall, she tended to agree with this assessment, based on the correspondence she received.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel smart! ppl say I'm smart. I get the "how did you know that?" often. and I love feet!
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love these comments. Although I'd like to agree since I have a fetish, dumbasses are everywhere, whether they happen to like feet or not. Ever read the posts about the jackasses who get arrested grabbing women's feet or breaking into people's houses to smell sleeping women's feet?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I love these comments. Although I'd like to agree since I have a fetish, dumbasses are everywhere, whether they happen to like feet or not. Ever read the posts about the jackasses who get arrested grabbing women's feet or breaking into people's houses to smell sleeping women's feet?

Patrick

I do agree that dumbasses are everywhere.

In the case of the jackasses breaking into people's houses to smell a woman's feet while she's sleeping or the ones who grab women's feet, they're thinking with the wrong head.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a "Frickin Genious" and that should settle the controversy!!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The line of the day goes to Patrick when he said".... dumbasses are everywhere, whether they happen to like feet or not."

LOL, fucking LOL.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forsure33
Major Player
Member # 24404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forsure33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, i think the real person that wrote this was a guy sitting on the bench in a park, dribbling over a herd of women who just happen to be massaging each others feet. Im no einstein!!!!! and I still figured that one out,

Sorry guys

Posts: 154 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rbunthorne2180
Board Regular
Member # 2979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rbunthorne2180   Email rbunthorne2180   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No wonder I seem smarter than most of the people I know! Or could it be that everyone I know is just dumb? Do you ever stop to realize just how many stupid people there are in the world? Seriously, I meet at least five every time I leave the house!

--------------------
"Is life a boon? If so it must befall that death whene'er he call must call too soon." -W.S. Gilbert

Posts: 44 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
The line of the day goes to Patrick when he said".... dumbasses are everywhere, whether they happen to like feet or not."

That's absolutely positively true- it seems like people, in general, are getting more stupid everyday.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forsure33
Major Player
Member # 24404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forsure33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you think it could be global warming guys?
Posts: 154 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The smart foot guys hang out at Wu's, the dumber ones at the Mousepad.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Through the years, every survey on the topic has shown that, as a group, foot fetishists outnumber all other fetishists combined. Somewhere between 50 to 60 percent of fetishes revolve around feet (at least in the U.S. and Western Europe). Just by sheer numbers, you'd expect to find a larger number of "smarter" people in the group of foot fanciers. By the same token, you should expect to find a larger number of "dopes".
LeDaemon said it far more succinctly...

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Tongue] :n [Hop] [Hop] ana: [Nana] [Nana]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links