Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Messing With Another Man's Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Messing With Another Man's Feet
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 5 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GeorgiePorgy's recent post about messing with a gal who has a boyfriend prompted this question:
What do you think most guy's reaction would be if they found out about you messing with their girlfriend's feet? Do you think it would be much different if they found out that you were doing ONLY her feet versus feet and fucking?

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reaction depends on the person, but...

Look at one of the underlying story lines to "Pulp Fiction". It was rumored that Marcellus Wallace threw a man out a window because that man gave Marcellus' wife Mia a foot massage.

Foot fetish or not, touching another woman's feet is personal.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would dump my girl immediately if she agreed to that, and kill the guy if he forced himself on her.
Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The subject line of this thread was a wee bit confusing. At first I thought Feetluvr was confessing on going to the other team for some homo foot love! [Laugh]

Well from my wife's perspective if I was playing around with another woman's feet and only her feet she would definitely consider that cheating!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheating is cheating to me! If you or your significant other is sneaking around behind either ones back, even if its just to meet someone, or even waiting until you leave for work to call someone, I consider it cheating! It's deception..plain and simple!
To answer your question, I think ALL guys would be pissed as hell to find out their girl was meeting someone period! Unless they didn't care. In that case, they are probably bangin' someone else also!
If you cant tell by my post.....I think people who cheat are the scum of the f**king earth!

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
The subject line of this thread was a wee bit confusing. At first I thought Feetluvr was confessing on going to the other team for some homo foot love! [Laugh]

Sorry 'bout that! Not a hint of homo in me my friend! I didn't really "think through" all the possible angles of the subject line!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mom's best friend has feet that drive me so crazy. I would love to tell her about my fetish and try to get at her feet, but not only would she probably eventually tell my mother (she has a big mouth) but she has a husband too who I am actually cool with.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoa, so this is about the feet of a dude's g/f then

i would not like my girl doing it personally and i would beat the shit out of the guy who asked her.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The subject line of this thread was a wee bit confusing. At first I thought Feetluvr was confessing on going to the other team for some homo foot love!
me too!! [Laugh]

i think its akin to giving her a massage. most guys dont care for any touching of any kind.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpt22
Loyal Member
Member # 21957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpt22   Email helpt22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree no fucking with other girls feet, I would love to but my wife would snap my neck and then leave me broke. She knows that I am extremely attracted to feet and does not mind my web surfing and stilling a glance of her girlfriends feet but if touch, bam it's over
Posts: 53 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would actually like to watch another guy who asks me for permission first kneel at and kiss my wife's feet. I can't speak for her, but, in that situation, I wouldn't have much of a problem. However, I know that most men would be more "protective" of their ladys' feet, so I am not likely to ever indulge in those of an attached woman. I doubt my wife would be okay with it, either, though she knows of my fetish, and indulges me.
There is a cellphone carrier company (AllTel?) that even mentions this in one of their commercials, promoting their "favorite five" offer. In it, a man is telling his friend firmly that 'you don't give another man's wife a foot massage, and you don't put her in your 'five'" (at which point, the friend's phone suddenly rings to the song "Secret Lovers"..)

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

Well from my wife's perspective if I was playing around with another woman's feet and only her feet she would definitely consider that cheating!

Mine would too! I would never do anything like that with her blessing, and her being there

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*hides*

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links