Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Betterfeet.com

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Betterfeet.com
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone remember this site? He had some good-looking babes to pose their feet. I have 2 DVD's from that place but was looking to find out if anyone else has bought any others. Any help would be appreciated?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
god i loved that site. It shut down before i can really get into it. I wish that dude would have kept it going but his chick got all pissed off about it or something.

Jessica had the most smokin' feet ever! Arches to die for!

I think that guy was somehow related to the Master Photographer/Artist edFox. Brother or something if i'm not mistaken.

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, his girl was not pleased with all the time he put into his shoots. I remember Katie Jordan and Sally (the only DVD's I got). Rumor had it that one of his models was Sarah Kozer!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if he's still with that chick? I bet he is or he would probably start it up again. Crap, i liked that site.

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jks got a feetish
Board Regular
Member # 25019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jks got a feetish   Author's Homepage   Email jks got a feetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feetrhot:

Jessica had the most smokin' feet ever! Arches to die for!

u got a picture of her feet? and nah, i aint heard of that site, by the way all of ya r speakin, i kinda missed out, sad.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links