Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does She Flirt with Her Feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does She Flirt with Her Feet?
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does your lady use her feet to flirt with you? For example:
Does she rest her feet in your lap, when the two of you are on the couch together?
Does she play footsy with you, when the two of you are at a restaurant?
Has she ever rubbed a part of your body (any part!) with her foot?
And yes, my girl has done these things!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, My wife does all these things. She knows how I am.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Does your lady use her feet to flirt with you? For example:
Does she rest her feet in your lap, when the two of you are on the couch together?
Does she play footsy with you, when the two of you are at a restaurant?
Has she ever rubbed a part of your body (any part!) with her foot?
And yes, my girl has done these things!

Yes, yes and yes.
Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, wife does most of that and I love her for it.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpt22
Loyal Member
Member # 21957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpt22   Email helpt22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh hell yes!!! I get footjob's on a regular basis in addition to aleat 3 or 4 bj's a week I am a lucky SOB!!!!!!!!!! But I just can't get enough feet love'em:) (:<
Posts: 53 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More and more every day!

- starting with decorating them for me: polish and foot jewlery (together we picked out, and she's now wearing, multiple toe rings on both of her second toes- exactly the setup I love).

- she has massed a large collection of flip-flops and sandals that I love (I've given her some, she's picked out the others)

- she gives me her feet to play with whenever she can.

- she's rubbed lots of my body parts wth her feet, knowing that I love to look at and feel them as much as possible.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Mason
Board Regular
Member # 24827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janet has been doing that kind of stuff for me since our early dating days way back in the late 1980s...but that's probably no big surprise, being who she is.

Best of all is that I've never had to ask her for it...she just "knows". I spend a good part of nearly every evening with her perfectly pedicured, high-arched little feet in my lap (and in my face or mouth) and have been enjoying that privilege for close to 20 years now.

Yeah, I know...it's a tough life. [Wink]

--------------------
Steve Mason (aka Janet Mason's better half)
Site: http://foot-tease.com
Clips4Sale: http://clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SteveMasonXXX

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beamont   Email beamont   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfriend does all of those things. It's very hot when we're at a restaurant and I feeling her toes going for my zipper! *drools*
Posts: 94 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michee does all those things and just like Steve said, she just 'knows' what I like....and the fact theat she gets a foot rub everynight and I give her a pedicure once a week...she even teases other foot guys in public when she catches them looking at her feet. God bless a woman who knows the power of her feet! can I get a amen!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Mason
Board Regular
Member # 24827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen! Preach on, brother. [Smile]

--------------------
Steve Mason (aka Janet Mason's better half)
Site: http://foot-tease.com
Clips4Sale: http://clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SteveMasonXXX

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES, YES, and YES........all us foot guys lucked out with wives/gf's who "know" what we want when we want.....what could be better!!!
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep! my wife diffently does and she knows how to push my buttons when does do it

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MarcusB:
Michee does all those things and just like Steve said, she just 'knows' what I like....and the fact theat she gets a foot rub everynight and I give her a pedicure once a week...she even teases other foot guys in public when she catches them looking at her feet. God bless a woman who knows the power of her feet! can I get a amen!!!

You can get an "AMEN" from the amen corner [Joint] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
k's
Board Regular
Member # 23080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for k's   Email k's   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep. after i told her how much i like it, that is.
Posts: 16 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slipping my shoes off and rubbing my feet all the way up a guy's leg is my favourite way of flirting! I would love a girl to do it to me, especially if I had a short skirt on! I'm desperate to find out what toes would feel like down there!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links