Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What would you do if you were me? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What would you do if you were me?
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm banging another guys girl. I've taken a little heat on the board for admitting this. So I figured we would take a poll to see if we can come to a consesus.

First go the "Foot Pictures" forum and look at pics posted by GeorgyPorgy.

Are you back now? Okay good.

Now ask yourself...if your single and Allie wanted you to bang her and was willing to let you have your way with her feet fully and completely when her boyfriend was out of town. What would you do it?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 53 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you just need to set yourself up as the new boyfriend and she should break up with the other guy. However, she's probably banging several other dudes besides yourself while he's away.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LaDaemon, i could not have said that better myself except to add the fact that on top of the several other dudes she may be banging asides from georgey here, take into account in the setting up the new boyfriend situation would be iffy. If she can manage to cheat on her current boyfriend then she's more than well capable of cheating on any other man.

I work with a guy who's in the same situation minus the footaction and the girl's actually married. Been going on for over a year, i think even more. And to think, you're screwin a girl who's atleast screwing ONE other guy. Not to mention those few on the side.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
...she's probably banging several other dudes besides yourself while he's away.

That would be my concern too. I prefer exclusivity myself.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I'm not single in the traditional sense, I would and I have.

Gf/Bf isn't a committed relationship, so it's not cheating.

You're allowed to have as many girlfriends or boyfriends as you like. That's the whole point, you test out as many people as possible before you find the one you want to settle with.

And in my situation, the one I settled on, we swing, so we aren't ever going to get bored with each other. Thus it would be ok for me to get some play on the side. I just have to tell her.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beamont   Email beamont   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, i would get as much fun out of it as I could. She's already cheated on her boyfriend so why not just continue until you've had your fun?

If she does by chance want to break up with her bf and go for you, be aware that she IS cheating on her bf so whats to stop her from cheating on you?

Just keep on truckin!

Posts: 94 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would definitely do it! I wouldn't try to make her my gf, but i sure would keep her for the side action. I say no worries, keep nailing her and her sexy ass feet.

I'm assuming you are NOT friends/buddies with her bf.

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well..considering I myself have a girlfriend..I wouldnt do it now because I myself dont cheat but if I was single than its fair game! [Big Grin] I wouldnt care less if I were you unless you get caught!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
Although I'm not single in the traditional sense, I would and I have.

Gf/Bf isn't a committed relationship, so it's not cheating.

You're allowed to have as many girlfriends or boyfriends as you like. That's the whole point, you test out as many people as possible before you find the one you want to settle with.

Try explaining that to most of the vapid cunts out there I've met. PA is too full of prudes. It's like all the bigotry of the south and snootiness of New England only with different accents.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well from a girl's perspective.....

If she will do it to him, she will do it to you. Enjoyit while is lasts, but don't bother getting involved in a relationship with her.

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where at In PA dennis? Cause i'd love to have somebody show me where all the girls who dont mind ya having more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time is ok. I could see not being sexually active with them, or being swingers is fine (had a girl like that once before) so i see it's not impossible.

Where i'm from, when you're considered "Dating" and call one other boyfriend/girlfriend, it's considered cheating to be with any other person in the same way you would the one you call your boyfriend/girlfriend (s.o.)

But, to be doing seeing more than one person sexually i wouldn't necessarily consider them boyfriends or girlfriends.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
Well from a girl's perspective.....

If she will do it to him, she will do it to you. Enjoyit while is lasts, but don't bother getting involved in a relationship with her.

I totally agree with Eliza! I had a girl years ago who cheated on her boyfriend to be with me....they broke up....and we started going out. It made me feel great, like I was better than him because she picked me. Guess what? Three months later she was cheating on me with some other dude. That was almost 15 years ago, and to this day, she is still doing the same shit! Its all a big game to women like that. They dont change!
Say you do start going out with this girl after her boyfriend finds out and dumps her.....When you leave for work, what are you going to be thinking?
My advice (since your already doin' her) is dont fall for this chick. If your heart gets involved with her, you will be sorry!

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine will be a weird reply: I typically have a resilience to flirts with boyfriends, because they usually do the whole TnA thing, but if she's offering feet, then I'd be helpless too. Ask her if he's happier with you or with her boyfriend and ask her to choose. There is a decent chance that she'll stop letting you play with her feet [Cry] but its only fair. There have been some irregular scenarios where a woman can have both; a boyfriend and a friend of the boyfriend to worship her feet and do all the things fetish-wise that maybe the bf wouldn't be into. I've heard of such things on this very forum, but you should tell the bf what's going on because its the only way to handle this like a man and not a coward. (excuse my harshness) Besides, if she's just fooling around and you're the "other man" that reflects badly on you both.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jks got a feetish
Board Regular
Member # 25019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jks got a feetish   Author's Homepage   Email jks got a feetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
god damn man (right click, save picture as} thats all i did lol, her feet are bangin, fget the boyfriend, u in for sum propa lucky shizz
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if the feet are hot man, do it and cum all over them, then you can feel bad later, but at least you got to feel damn good when you spurt [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links